Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 29th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Snow Job (Vote for Public)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Then don't bump up his base def to 5 and leave the snow bonus the way it is. I don't know why he's failing at 100 points but juicing up the base stats beyond what is thematically accurate isn't a solution. Upgrading to a double attack all the time instead of just on snow tiles is a good start. Maybe toss in disengage when on snow, like he's skiing past someone too quick for them to get in a free swing.
Done. I like this suggestion, thanks YK

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Snow Job (Public playtesting)

Changes to hopefully bring him up to the 100 point cost.

NAME = SNOW JOB
SECRET IDENTITY = HARLAN W. MOORE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = COMMANDO

PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

ARCTIC COMMANDO
Snow Job and all friendly Soldier and Commando figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Snow Job add 1 to their defense while on an Ice or Snow space.

SKIS
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving Snow Job and he is never attacked when leaving an engagement when moving onto an Ice or Snow space. If Snow Job starts his turn on a Snow space he may add 3 to his movement if the entire movement is on Snow.

BIATHLON SNIPER
Snow Job can attack up to 2 times with his normal attack at any point before, during, or after moving normally as long as Snow Job attacks from a snow space where he could end his movement. Once per round Snow Job may add 2 to his range and 1 automatic skull to a single normal attack.

My current reward points
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should make him a lot less terrain swingy, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

From FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : Snow Job

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Arctic Divide *BoV Map* (No Glyphs, Heavy Ice/Slippery Snow)
Units :
Snow Job (100), Rocket Red x2 (300), War Machine (270), Guile (130)
= 800

VS.

Arashi (170), X-23 (220), Kitana (185), Elite League Assassins (150), Hellcat (75)
= 800

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Arctic Divide *BoV Map* (No Glyphs, Heavy Ice/Slippery Snow)
Units :
Snow Job (100), Cap *Steve* (240), Bloodshot (260), Comedian (160), Agent Venom (240)
= 1000

VS.

Green Arrow II (210), Hawkeye III (220), Batman III (250), Wonder Woman III (310), Skrull Infiltrator (10)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : 100 points felt a tiny bit high, but the map I used was primarily snow and ice, where he shines. I think his balance is there, he feels like a versatile unit that can do a little of everything. I’m sure as more G.I. Joe figures come his draftability will increase, but even with just soldiers he felt solid Biathlon Sniper makes me think he would be a solid draft even without snow on a map.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : The only thing I might propose is changing the Skis +3 movement to work if his entire move is ice or snow, but that’s just because moving on solely snow is pretty rare. This change likely wouldn’t affect his power much at all either. A closeish win and lose has me feeling fine about him. Very solid unit, excited to see the G.I. Joe rollout!

My current reward points
Old January 7th, 2021, 08:17 PM
Ninja Playtester

I'm about ready to wrap this guy up. But I wanted to quickly discuss his movement bonus. Like FreshFoods, I found it nearly impossible to gain the +3 movement on purely snow spaces. Does anybody else think we should increase it to include both Ice and Snow, or is it best to just leave it as is?

My current reward points
Old January 7th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think that's a great idea.
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:32 PM
Ninja Playtester

Win / Loss results

[Tester] Initial Tests:

Game 1:
[Captain America (240), Grunt (130), Snow Job (120) (490)vs Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (150), Red Arrow (150) (490)]

Results:
[Green Arrow 3/4 Life remaining, Red Arrow 1/4 Life remaining]

Game 2:
[Sgt. Rock (175), Snow Job (120), Venom Flash (240) (535)vs Batman (200), Nightwing (200), Robin Tim (120) (520)]

Results:
[Nightwing 2/4 Life remaining]

----------------------------------------
[Tester] Public Test:
(Changes since last test - Cost reduced from 120 to 110)

Game 1:
[Snow Job (115), Guile, Brit (485) VS Phil Coulson, Quake, Mockingbird (485)]

Results:
[Mockingbird (2 wounds) wins.]

Game 2:
[Snow Job (110), Captain America, Winter Soldier 2 (590) VS Hand Ninja x3, Kitana, Donatello (590)]

Results:
[Kitana (3 wounds) and 4 Hand Ninja win.]
[Tester] Public Test:
(Changes since last test - Cost reduced from 110 to 100)

Game 1:
[Sgt Rock, Comedian, Snow Job, Red Rocket VS The Top, Captain Cold, Heatwave, Captain Boomerang 135, Trickster 65]

Results:
[Heatwave 2 wound/2 life left, Trickster full 4 life left]

Game 2:
[Captain America 240, Bucky, Snow Job, Comedian, Sgt Rock VS Baron Zemo, Bullseye, Kraven, Girder]

Results:
[Bullseye 1 wound/4 life left, Girder 1 wound/5 life left, Baron Zemo full 4 life left]
[Tester] Public Test:
(Changes since last test - LEA added to Skiis power and Snow space restriction removed from Sniper)

Game 1:
[Snow Job (100), Rocket Red x2 (300), War Machine (270), Guile (130)= 800 VS. Arashi (170), X-23 (220), Kitana (185), Elite League Assassins (150), Hellcat (75)= 800]

Results:
[X-23 5/5 Life, Hellcat 4/4 Life]

Game 2:
[Snow Job (100), Cap *Steve* (240), Bloodshot (260), Comedian (160), Agent Venom (240)= 1000 VS. Green Arrow II (210), Hawkeye III (220), Batman III (250), Wonder Woman III (310), Skrull Infiltrator (10)= 1000]

Results:
[Captain America 2/5 Life, Agent Venom 1/5 Life, Comedian 4/4 Life]

---------------------
Overall W/L Record: 1 win to 7 losses.
Comments on Figure's Impact on Results:
Biggest changes were done for the last testing where things seemed pretty balanced.

My current reward points
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I'm on board with it being ice and snow combined. Otherwise one ice tile can interrupt your move and cost you the bonus.
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Snow Job (Vote for Final Editing)

Ice space added to Skiis movement power. Calling for a vote for final editing.

My current reward points
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 8th, 2021, 11:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 8th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library