Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 24th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 1

Here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 24th, 2016, 07:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It's Over

It was an interesting match. Tornado conceded after the round where Mummy killed Judge Fire with all his OMs on him and Jason finished off Pluto with the Cosmic Control Rod and then bashed Mortis' face in to put him at 2 life. I had 4 Multiple Men, 3 life Mummy, everyone else at full health vs. 2 life Mortis, full life Fear, Angel, and Parasite. He could come back but my board position and figures would've made it tough.

~Dysole, who thinks the Dark Judges are a lot of fun
Old October 24th, 2016, 08:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: It's Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
It was an interesting match. Tornado conceded after the round where Mummy killed Judge Fire with all his OMs on him and Jason finished off Pluto with the Cosmic Control Rod and then bashed Mortis' face in to put him at 2 life. I had 4 Multiple Men, 3 life Mummy, everyone else at full health vs. 2 life Mortis, full life Fear, Angel, and Parasite. He could come back but my board position and figures would've made it tough.

So I guess then your position on the CBR is safe for now. That's good as I always enjoy your reviews. Very thorough and educational.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 24th, 2016, 11:40 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Mega and I just Finished.

His mystery Men were all clumped up together and Apocalypse with the Energy Rings couldnt help himself but to to kill Hawkman right away. He flies up to high ground and attacks down doing no damage and then proceeds to roll for the E-rings and rolls a 3. Hawkman flew up and clubbed the rings away from him and dealt 1 wound.

Apoc just took leaving engagement attacks and chased the rings down while dishing out damage to Spidey, Kang and Hawkman. They didnt last long. Once they were all dead Mega conceded.

Things could have got real bad If Apoc wasn't able to consistently secure the rings.

Good luck in the rest of the tourny Mega.
Old October 24th, 2016, 11:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is on Mayberry.

The kevindola (1-0) v. weebaer (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Bucky [James Barnes]
* Martian Manhunter [J'onn J'onzz] [II], Batman [Bruce Wayne] [III]
* Black Canary [Dinah Lance], Green Arrow [Oliver Queen], Venom [Hasbro], Nite Owl [Daniel Dreiberg], Atom [Ray Palmer]
* Apocalypse [En Sabah Nur], Fire Ant Swarm x5
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Darkseid [Uxas], Star-Lord [Peter Quill], Leech
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, weebaer chooses who places first.

The Black_Charos (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Hercules, Bizarro [Kent Clark]
* Doomsday, Flash [Barry Allen]
* Valkyrie [Brunnhilde], Supergirl [Kara Zor-El]
* Mojo, Sage [Tessa Niles], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Chronos [David Clinton], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee]
* Frost Giant, Robot [Rudy Conners], Moon Knight [Marc Spector], Shadow Thief, Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Angstrom Levy, Purple Man [Zebediah Killgrave], Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Zombie [Simon Garth]
dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Black_Charos chooses who places first.

The Lazy Orang (1-0) v. Dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Iron Man [Mark V] [Tony Stark], Iron Man [Hasbro], Iron Man [Mark II] [Tony Stark]
* Captain America [Steve Rogers], Bucky [James Barnes], Iron Man [Hulkbuster] [Tony Stark], Skrull Infiltrator
* Nick Fury, Black Widow [Natalia Romanova], S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents x2, Ant-Man [Eric O'Grady]
* Pluto, Parasite [Rudy Jones]
* Captain Cold [Leonard Snart], Manchester Black, Incredible Hulk [Bruce Banner]
* Karnilla, Firestorm [Ronnie Raymond]
Lazy Orang chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Ronin (0-1) v. Eraguy816 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Kang [Nathaniel Richards] [II], Atom [Ray Palmer], Blob [Fred Dukes], Wasp [Janet Van Dyne] [I]
* Spider-Girl [May Parker], Iron Patriot [Norman Osborn], Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.], Diablo [Esteban De Ablo]
* Angel [Warren Worthington III], Chameleon [Dmitri Kravinoff], Echo [Maya Lopez], Valkyrie [Brunnhilde]
* Red Lantern [Atrocitus], Green Lantern [Kyle Rayner]
* Yellow Lantern [Thaal Sinestro], Yellow Lantern [Arkillo]
* Orange Construct [Stolen Identity] x3, Orange Lantern [Larfleeze]
Ronin chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Eraguy816 chooses who places first.

The Tornado (0-1) v. megasilver (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Judge Mortis, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Angel [Warren Worthington III]
* Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Jason Voorhees
* Sage [Tessa Niles], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Multiple Man [Jamie Madrox] x10
* Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Wendigo [Paul Cartier]
* Luke Cage, Spider-Man [Peter Parker], Spider-Woman [Jessica Drew]
* Hawkman [Carter Hall], Flash [Jay Garrick], Doctor Mid-nite [Charles McNider], Sandman [Wesley Dodds]
Tornado chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.

Soundwarp SG-1 has the bye.

Last edited by dok; October 25th, 2016 at 09:55 AM.
Old October 25th, 2016, 05:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ummm.... I think you listed Dysole's armies where Eraguy's should be, @dok .

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 25th, 2016, 10:01 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Ummm.... I think you listed Dysole's armies where Eraguy's should be, @dok .
Yep, I forgot to add the numbers to his name so the spreadsheet lookup got confused. Fixed it, thanks.

As long as I've posted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Black_Charos (1-0) v. dok (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Hercules, Bizarro [Kent Clark]
* Doomsday, Flash [Barry Allen]
* Valkyrie [Brunnhilde], Supergirl [Kara Zor-El]
* Mojo, Sage [Tessa Niles], Blink [Clarice Ferguson], Chronos [David Clinton], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee]
* Frost Giant, Robot [Rudy Conners], Moon Knight [Marc Spector], Shadow Thief, Skrull Infiltrator x2
* Angstrom Levy, Purple Man [Zebediah Killgrave], Hawkeye [Clint Barton] [II], Zombie [Simon Garth]

dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Black_Charos chooses who places first.
Both of us are rolling with the army that got us here. Scheduled for 9 Colorado/8 Arizona on Friday night.

Last edited by dok; October 25th, 2016 at 11:16 AM.
Old October 25th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: It's Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

So I guess then your position on the CBR is safe for now. That's good as I always enjoy your reviews. Very thorough and educational.
Certainly.

Also was a big strike against Death ever getting a re-eval point drop.
Dysole pretty much ran him exactly how I think he is best utilized currently. As a nuisance that dares opponents to attack him.

I am glad you like the Dark Judges Dysole. It was certainly the most fun I have had playing online. Too bad I could not figure out I had to log in twice for way too long.

I certainly could have used Angel better and wish I would have charged in with Parasite instead of Pluto. Pluto would have been good for taking out Mummy.

Mega-Silver next!!! Really liking those pods MS.

I will choose first.
* Judge Mortis, Judge Fear, Judge Fire [Fuego], Angel [Warren Worthington III]

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Supers Season 14 - Round 2

Alright, it's officially Civil War - Cap's team is on my side, backed up by Karnilla and Firestorm, going up against the combined forces of Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D. under Dysole's banner. I have to ask, though - if Stark's fighting on the other side, then who in hell is manning my Hulkbuster?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Girl Power

Quote:
Alright, it's officially Civil War - Cap's team is on my side, backed up by Karnilla and Firestorm, going up against the combined forces of Stark and S.H.I.E.L.D. under Dysole's banner. I have to ask, though - if Stark's fighting on the other side, then who in hell is manning my Hulkbuster?
Rhodey.

~Dysole, who should be ready to play soon in the "girl fight" matchup
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Girl Power

Quote:
Quote:
Rhodey.

No slapping or pulling hair.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Hard as ice

Re: Girl Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Rhodey.

No slapping or pulling hair.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events