Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 17th, 2012, 08:56 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Just an FYI, I'm about about 400 words into an entry. Don't close the contest without me! I'll try to work as fast as possible.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I'm now 1500 words into my entry. I won't be able to write tommorrow, but I should be able to finish my entry Friday. I'd consider it a huge favor if you kept the contest open until then.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 19th, 2012, 02:48 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Don't worry about it, the Contest always last until Sunday, usally depends on the one giving out the Prompts.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old April 19th, 2012, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Don't worry about it, the Contest always last until Sunday, usally depends on the one giving out the Prompts.
Thanks. It will definitely be finished by then.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe EL said he would judge as soon as there were 3 entries.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 20th, 2012, 03:12 PM

Guess I'm the third. Here is my story, a little short, but still I think its good. Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

I had to think really hard and careful to get this right, I hope it all worked out. Hope you guys enjoyed!

in the

Last edited by Bro-man; April 20th, 2012 at 03:30 PM. Reason: just a little tweak as all
Old April 20th, 2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I believe EL said he would judge as soon as there were 3 entries.
In that case, I'm making a personnal request to EL: I have a Friday afternoon with nothing bette to do. If you wait until Sunday, instead of judging immediately, you will get to read a (hopefully) very good story.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I told the others I would judge when I had 3 entries. If they are willing to be sporting and have me withold judgment until tomorrow I will gladly wait. Though the judging may take place any time after 4 whether your entry is in or not.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I told the others I would judge when I had 3 entries. If they are willing to be sporting and have me withold judgment until tomorrow I will gladly wait. Though the judging may take place any time after 4 whether your entry is in or not.
That sounds more than fair. I discovered this thread only very recently, and entries from me in the future will be prompt.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 20th, 2012, 06:51 PM

Done! Sorry to keep everyone waiting!

Spoiler Alert!

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old April 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM

Alrgiht, lets do a quick head count. (This is all in range of who posted first.)

Tornados story, Goes around an ogre who dosen't believe in hope and can kill any one in his path. He tosses his giant sword into his enemies before he dies.

SOA's story his based around an elf who day by day deals with the agony of war. He lives and continues to fight under Ullars service.

My sorry goes focuses on the sentry and what we see through his eyes as he watches his friends and allies face against the army of the dead. He dies when a vampire crashes into him and the two fall off the turret while he continues to fire away.

And lastly, Bloody bogle, his Story is around Sir william as he and a fellow knihgt talk the night away. When all of a sudden he was stabbed in the back and the knight was Sir Hawthorne in disguise. As his back was turned william is holding onto a cross bow. With his last breath he fires it at the traitor. Not knowing if he killed him or not.

This is quite a selection of stories. Can't wait to see who the winner will be!

in the

Last edited by Bro-man; April 22nd, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2012, 07:31 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Alrgiht, lets do a quick head count. (This is all in range of who posted first.)

Tornados story, Goes around an ogre who dosen't believe in hope and can kill any one in his path. He tosses his giant sword into his enemies before he dies.

SOA's story his based around an elf who day by day deals with the agony of war. He lives and kills his General as revenge for the strife brought by the war.

My sorry goes focuses on the sentry and what we see through his eyes as he watches his friends and allies face against the army of the dead. He dies when a vampire crashes into him and the two fall off the turret while he continues to fire away.

And lastly, Bloody bogle, his Story is around Sir william as he and a fellow knihgt talk the night away. When all of a sudden he was stabbed in the back and the knight was Sir Hawthorne in disguise. As his back was turned william is holding onto a cross bow. With his last breath he fires it at the traitor. Not knowing if he killed him or not.

This is quite a selection of stories. Can't wait to see who the winner will be!
Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction