Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 24th, 2013, 11:03 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: BeholdertheDM's 5/24/2013 Tradelist

Bumping my trade thread since I added some rare stuff from wave 9 and Aquilla's. Plus I'm moving soon so if I could scale down just a little bit, that would be nice. Heroscape stuck in a box makes me sad so hopefully someone is ready to play with some of this.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old May 25th, 2013, 05:52 PM

SouthPawScrapper has disabled reputation
Re: BeholdertheDM's 5/24/2013 Tradelist

I purchased some figures from beholder. A+ Seller! Thank you very much.

The Bigger they are the harder they fall, But I will beat them all.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:20 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!
Re: BeholdertheDM's 06/07/2013 Tradelist

Excellent trade with beholder!! Will def. trade with again in the future!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:11 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: BeholdertheDM's 07/08/2013 Tradelist

Good trade with BeholdertheDM. Everything was in good condition and came well packed.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old July 19th, 2013, 04:29 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: BeholdertheDM's 07/18/2013 Tradelist

I received my package today from beholderthedm, everything was in excellent condition. He had clearly communicated to me that my package would be slightly delayed on account of his move to a new house. I said that was perfectly fine and I ended up waiting a very reasonable four extra days for the package to ship. Upon opening it today, I found to my surprise that beholderthedm had included a few Heroclix miniatures free of charge! The shipping delay wasn't really a problem, certainly not something he had to make up for. Thank you sir, that was extremely generous!
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM

Samuschick Woo who?
Smile Re: BeholdertheDM's 07/18/2013 Tradelist

Just got my item today. And everything was as described. Thanks so much for Wo-sa-ga, my friend is going to love it! Now if I could only find Zelrig
Old July 22nd, 2013, 12:15 AM

Hammerfortress is surprisingly tart
Re: BeholdertheDM's 07/21/2013 Tradelist

Recently completed a trade with Beholderthedm. Items were excellently packaged and arrived quickly, would trade with him again. He threw in a surprise as well.

"I always have a jelly. I'm always the one that says 'let's have a jelly in the mix.'" -Rupert Giles

Last edited by Hammerfortress; July 23rd, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old August 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: BeholdertheDM's 08/12/2013 Tradelist

Great trade with beholderthedm!
Old August 18th, 2013, 12:53 AM

Dlark17 Woo who?
Re: BeholdertheDM's 08/12/2013 Tradelist

Just got an order in from Beholder the other day. USPS freaked out and mis-shipped all over the place, but everything came in great condition!
Old August 24th, 2014, 06:39 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: BeholdertheDM's 08/24/2014 Tradelist - trades and sales

Bumping thread - I Haven't played with Heroscape figures in over a year so it's time to start selling off the collection.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old August 31st, 2014, 10:18 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Are you still looking for Sujoah, Wo-Sa-Ga, Gurei-Oni? Shoot me a pm
Old September 5th, 2014, 06:35 AM

Hey Seraph. Those dudes are still on my wishlist.

Trades

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades