Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old July 19th, 2014, 05:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design) (Initial Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
I pick helpful, I guess. Best I can settle on with what has been provided information wise.
You could also pick something else...

FX-7's Wookieepedia History section describes them as "highly effective droids" and "particularly useful". And even though they were both Effective and Useful, they were Inferior to the 2-1B, so I could see any of those three being Personalities (Effective, Useful, or Inferior).
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:16 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
I pick helpful, I guess. Best I can settle on with what has been provided information wise.

FX-7's Wookieepedia History section describes them as "highly effective droids" and "particularly useful". And even though they were both Effective and Useful, they were Inferior to the 2-1B, so I could see any of those three being Personalities (Effective, Useful, or Inferior).
Yes, but are those personalities? Unless I am not thinking correctly (it's been a long day), all the Heroscape figures personalities could be actual personalities. I'd be fine with Useful, if it could work (since it's an Adverb I believe). Also, once this all gets sorted out, should I call for a vote on public playtesting?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

Yes, but are those personalities? Unless I am not thinking correctly (it's been a long day), all the Heroscape figures personalities could be actual personalities. I'd be fine with Useful, if it could work (since it's an Adverb I believe). Also, once this all gets sorted out, should I call for a vote on public playtesting?
Personalities is defined as "the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character." Character is described as "the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual." So can a Droid really have character or a personality? I would think no. And since personalities are adjectives, I think any adjectives would be fitting.

Also, is Precise a personality? No. So again I would think any adjective is fine.

EDIT: And yeah, like YK said, go ahead and call for a vote. The personality can be decided later.

Last edited by Sheep; July 20th, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I would call for a vote. It seems like everyone is on board with 35 points and no changes to the power set.
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:42 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, well then I call for a vote for Public Playtesting.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 20th, 2014 at 09:59 PM.
Old July 20th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Please bold all proposals.

Old July 20th, 2014, 09:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Bold the vote and change the thread title so indicate a vote has been called. Here is my
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design) (vote for Public Playte

Old July 20th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 20th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old July 20th, 2014, 11:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of FX-7

Quote:
FORWARD POSITIONING
FX-7 Medical Droid does not start the game on the battlefield. At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, you may place one or more FX-7 Medical Droids on any empty spaces. FX-7s may not be placed on Glyphs.

NAME OF POWER
At the end of the round, remove one wound marker from the Army Card of every Unique Hero that is adjacent to at least one FX-7 Medical Droid. Droids and Vehicles may not remove wound markers using NAME OF POWER.
That is redundant in bold. Empty spaces do not contain glyphs.

And for the second power, why not (Something) REPAIR?
Old July 20th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Oops, yeah let's come up with a name for the second power before going to PPT.

YK suggested Field Medic Programming. Just "Field Medic" works well too. Repair sounds more like a droid healing power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape