Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 13th, 2022, 05:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Tracer - Public Playtesting

I think with the defense drop 180 is about right.
Old November 22nd, 2022, 03:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just reviewing here, I think there is precedent for the third power since Nitro has one of those deals too.
Plus the marker looks cool.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 01:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Some wording clean up.

One note is I wonder if there is a better term for her teleport thing as it could get confusing with Blink and her power.
Quote:
OVERWATCH: CAVALRY’S HERE!
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Ccard of a Unique Hero you control with an Overwatch Special Power or the Protector Class and taking a turn with only that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Tracer, and y. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. After this turn, you may move any Hero you control with an Overwatch Special Power you control that has not moved this player turn.

CHRONAL DEXTERITY
Tracer may attack normally and Blink up to 2 times each aAt any point during her normal move Tracer may attack normally and Blink up to 2 times each as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. To Blink, place Tracer on any empty space within 2 spaces of her current position that is no more than 10 levels above or below her base.

CHRONAL RECALL
Tracer never takes leaving engagement attacks. Once per round, if Tracer would receive one or more wounds, you may ignore those wounds, place Tracer on any empty space within 3 spaces of the space she occupied before placing Order Markers this round, and remove up to 1 Wound Marker from this card.
For pasteability.
Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control with an Overwatch Special Power or the Protector Class and taking a turn with only that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Tracer. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. After this turn, you may move any Hero you control with an Overwatch Special Power that has not moved this player turn.

CHRONAL DEXTERITY
At any point during her normal move Tracer may attack normally and Blink up to 2 times each as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. To Blink, place Tracer on any empty space within 2 spaces of her current position that is no more than 10 levels above or below her base.

CHRONAL RECALL
Tracer never takes leaving engagement attacks. Once per round, if Tracer would receive one or more wounds, you may ignore those wounds, place Tracer on any empty space within 3 spaces of the space she occupied before placing Order Markers this round, and remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Old November 23rd, 2022, 03:21 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t see people getting her confused with a different card from a different property being a huge issue.
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:10 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Skinderella
Putting the first two here for now, but the Dva/Tracer combo with a Cap boost feels very strong and the Recall ignore and heal hasn't even been tested yet. 2 wins in and she'd feeling really strong.

I was gonna say raise to 200 for a nice 500 mini faction for now and have her be a more go to army fill, but points isn't really the issue. I could make suggestions, but think the LD should weigh in.

Very fun and versatile to play so far though for sure, just not as fun to face.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Tracer
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Elm Street.
Units: Karat - Tracer, D.va Mech, D.va Pilot. Cap I, Green Lantern (John Stewart JL) (1,000) (TOTAL) vs Splash - Sinister Six (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chernobyl.
Units: Splash - The Dvas, Tracer, Snake Eyes, Cap I, and Headpool (1,000) vs Karat - Beast (Avengers), Black Panther (Avengers), Iron Man (Avengers), Dr Strange (Avengers) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy.
Units: Britain, Dva Mech, and Tracer (700) vs Luke Cage, Spider-Man I, Iron Fist (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Tracer/D.Va combo was feeling a little too strong with Captain America boosting, with a possibility of 4 attacks and the Micro Missiles, it was tough pairing with the offensive mech that is D.Va.
I think Tracer was fairly reigned in between tests and now performs quite well and in a balanced fashion.

The rest of my input is be based on the last test, run with some balance changes and without Captain Steve.

Tracer with these adjustments feels right at 180 for me. She didn't land any wounds, but part of that was dice luck and her real value is in her bonding, defense, and distraction.
D.Va's shield and Tracer's Recall form a wall, albeit not unbreakable, that is fun to use to get out of taking wounds. Combined with the high offensive opportunities of the OverWatch faction so far, it's a pretty fun combo. I think Tracer also functions as sort of a Robin to D.Va's Batman, wherein part of her points lie in drawing enemy focus, ensuring D.Va stays in the game longer to deal more damage. In addition, the OM limiter keeps her from being undercosted now given her bonding.
I would also say not only does it allow her to function well if other OW units fall, but means (along with the bonus move to come) that she will be a must in a future OW army.
I also finally got to use Chronal recall and it was a nifty, fun trick.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Great faction glue who now feels worth cost.
I'd run one more test with Steve and call it good if she feels balanced.

Karat Thoughts™
Tracer isn't the most offensive threat but she still draws your attention. It's definitely neat how she essentially has double protection when paired with D.va. She seemed more like a run and gun distraction type post changes than a run and gun offensive threat like she did prior to the changes.

I really like where the Overwatch mini faction has ended up so far. They have a lot of potential but walk a fine like of being too strong as well.

180 felt pretty spot on post changes too.

Last edited by Splash; January 1st, 2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:36 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for the tests so far! I'd definitely like to keep her about 180 if possible as ideally I'd like Tracer, Winston, and Mercy to be an even block together. For what it's worth, I think for 2.0 I'd like to adjust D.Va slightly as she's a little bit of a messy design, like making Micro Missiles a special attack and adjusting her stats, so her points might change.

Done a little brainstorming with Splash last night and I'd love to get some feedback on these potential changes:

Quote:
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of any other Unique Hero you control with an Overwatch Special Power or the Protector Class and taking a turn with only that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Tracer, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. After this turn, you may move any Hero with an Overwatch Special Power you control that has not moved this player turn.

CHRONAL DEXTERITY
Tracer never takes leaving engagement attacks, may attack normally and Blink 1 time each, or up to 2 times each if you revealed an Order Marker on this card this turn, at any point during her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. To Blink, place Tracer on an empty space within 2 spaces of her current position that is no more than 10 levels above or below her base.

CHRONAL RECALL
Once per round, instead of rolling defense dice, you may ignore all wounds from this attack, place Tracer on any empty space within 3 spaces of the space she occupied before placing Order Markers this round, and remove up to 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Cavalry's Here! has some added wording to prevent Tracer bonding with herself.

Chronal Dexterity had the disengage aspect added back to it like some other Dexterity powers, and now only gives her two blinks and two attacks if you revealed an OM on her, as the D.Va + Tracer combo is very strong right now, but also makes Tracer good when solo too. Can always split the blink power into it's own power and make it once per turn regardless, but I worry about card space.

Chronal Recall activates upon being attacked as opposed to taking damage. This forces her to uses it more as she's so frail and can't risk taking big attacks instead of just negating a big attack per round, but also gives her a bit of a weakness to auto wounding. Last part is highlighted in blue as it's something that fits with her Recall and undoing damage she has taken, but easily removed if it's too much.

Last edited by Skinderella; December 31st, 2022 at 02:15 PM.
Old December 31st, 2022, 01:53 PM

Dig the changes, but I might be biased XD

Forgot tonight is New Years, so I might be busy, but will for sure have the third test done the 1st or 2nd.
Old December 31st, 2022, 02:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I like keeping the healing with those changes.
Old December 31st, 2022, 03:28 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet I'll leave it a bit before updating the SP incase anyone has any objections. Otherwise she's looking pretty good here I think! Look forward to the rest of the tests!
Old January 1st, 2023, 08:36 PM

Third test is in!
I'll repost here.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Tracer
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Elm Street.
Units: Karat - Tracer, D.va Mech, D.va Pilot. Cap I, Green Lantern (John Stewart JL) (1,000) (TOTAL) vs Splash - Sinister Six (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chernobyl.
Units: Splash - The Dvas, Tracer, Snake Eyes, Cap I, and Headpool (1,000) vs Karat - Beast (Avengers), Black Panther (Avengers), Iron Man (Avengers), Dr Strange (Avengers) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy.
Units: Britain, Dva Mech, and Tracer (700) vs Luke Cage, Spider-Man I, Iron Fist (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Tracer/D.Va combo was feeling a little too strong with Captain America boosting, with a possibility of 4 attacks and the Micro Missiles, it was tough pairing with the offensive mech that is D.Va.
I think Tracer was fairly reigned in between tests and now performs quite well and in a balanced fashion.

The rest of my input is be based on the last test, run with some balance changes and without Captain Steve.

Tracer with these adjustments feels right at 180 for me. She didn't land any wounds, but part of that was dice luck and her real value is in her bonding, defense, and distraction.
D.Va's shield and Tracer's Recall form a wall, albeit not unbreakable, that is fun to use to get out of taking wounds. Combined with the high offensive opportunities of the OverWatch faction so far, it's a pretty fun combo. I think Tracer also functions as sort of a Robin to D.Va's Batman, wherein part of her points lie in drawing enemy focus, ensuring D.Va stays in the game longer to deal more damage. In addition, the OM limiter keeps her from being undercosted now given her bonding.
I would also say not only does it allow her to function well if other OW units fall, but means (along with the bonus move to come) that she will be a must in a future OW army.
I also finally got to use Chronal recall and it was a nifty, fun trick.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Great faction glue who now feels worth cost.
I'd run one more test with Steve and call it good if she feels balanced.

Karat Thoughts™
Tracer isn't the most offensive threat but she still draws your attention. It's definitely neat how she essentially has double protection when paired with D.va. She seemed more like a run and gun distraction type post changes than a run and gun offensive threat like she did prior to the changes.

I really like where the Overwatch mini faction has ended up so far. They have a lot of potential but walk a fine like of being too strong as well.

180 felt pretty spot on post changes too.

Old January 1st, 2023, 09:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll be honest in that when I voted yea for public testing, I didn't realize she had a double attack either. Looking at the tests since, she seems pretty strong with a lot going on for her.
Old January 2nd, 2023, 08:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Chronal Dexterity is a rewinding of time?
If so, why does it heal?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library