Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Cool figures from other games to use in HS

Nice paint job on those. I own them but haven't done anything with them. With their horned helms, I was thinking of making them Dreadguls.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks, pal. Yeah, they're a little light for Dreadguls, but I can see that...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:12 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After seeing your card for them, I think your idea is a better fit than Dreadguls. I'll definitely be using the card you made. Thanks for sharing it.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool. I'm glad you like it! I actually just updated the card with a new, cleaner mechanic for Blinding Attack. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:15 PM

These are minis from the Crossbows and Catapults game. (Painted and based on small GW bases.) Soft plastic, so not the easiest to paint. Haven't named them or made a card. Thinking about something like Mercenaries of Utgar.

These are Shinobi Elite from MonsterPocalypse. Put my Horned Skull Brutes on standard bases (where they actually fit) and used the small bases for these guys. Can't decide between Vydar and Jandar for them.

Old August 6th, 2011, 08:47 AM

AriWerd Woo who?

Has anyone taken a look at these toys? http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cyberverse I saw them in a Wal-Mart and thought they looked like a good size while in robot mode though maybe not in vehicle mode.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
These are Shinobi Elite from MonsterPocalypse. Put my Horned Skull Brutes on standard bases (where they actually fit) and used the small bases for these guys. Can't decide between Vydar and Jandar for them.

Thanks for posting these. I've seen singles of these guys for sale online but wasn't sure about the scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriWerd View Post
Has anyone taken a look at these toys? http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cyberverse I saw them in a Wal-Mart and thought they looked like a good size while in robot mode though maybe not in vehicle mode.
The robot mode on these looks good - they'd make some nice Soulborgs. But the vehicle modes are not all the same scale and IMO wouldn't look right.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:14 PM

AriWerd Woo who?

I bought some of the cyberverse transformer figs. Below are some pics for comparison. In robot mode I think they look good and I might put them on HeroScape bases for use. But in vehicle mode, they're obviously too small.

Any suggestions or opinions?

Spoiler Alert!

Also, can anyone tell me why Megatron is now a Mack truck rather than an alien tank/jet thing?
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:36 AM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriWerd View Post
I bought some of the cyberverse transformer figs. Below are some pics for comparison. In robot mode I think they look good and I might put them on HeroScape bases for use. But in vehicle mode, they're obviously too small.

Any suggestions or opinions?

Spoiler Alert!

Also, can anyone tell me why Megatron is now a Mack truck rather than an alien tank/jet thing?
Cool Pics. These are a little small for my taste. I have just began my independent from classic scape Transformers set using the Deluxe, Voyager, etc. Transformers. Most look really impressive next to scape guys. At least yours don't take so long to transform that it isn't infeasible to actually transform them during a game.

Why is Megatron a Mack truck?
1) PS3 Dark of the Moon game: Megatron was still badly damaged from the end of RotF. Most of his weapons didn't work and he couldn't transform. Autobots and NEST forces swarmed his base of operations (way to go Starscream,) and he needed a new alt mode so he could function effectively. He scans a truck and voila!

2) The Dark of the Moon movie: Megatron is clearly suffering from depression and needed a mopier alt mode to reflect his attitude. He is also clearly in hiding while trying to manipulate the Autobots to set up his next plan. As he is hiding in the dusty parts of Africa, a Cybertronian Jet/Tank probably wouldn't fit in. At least his alt mode isn't an elephant.

3) IDW Comics: No extra explanation given. But, Megatron does explode an elephant.

4) Novelization: Didn't read this.

5) Michael Bay's Brain: Pffff, I need to save money on digital effects. I know, I'll just use a truck instead of having to digitally create a cyber-whatsit jet or tank. Maybe the Army will give me a real tank to use. Mwahahahah. Or. I could put some giant Bayin' spikes on a giant Bayin' truck. Oh and some chains. Chains explode right. (Michael Bay never questions himself, so he would only state the previous sentence.) Kaboom!

Thomas Edison: Religion is all bunk.
George Carlin: Religion is just mind control.
Thomas Jefferson: It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.

Old October 21st, 2011, 10:46 PM

ImAPirate Woo who?

Here are some star trek figs I am going to make customs out of.
[

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Gripping Beast has 28mm plastic Saxon Thegns and Viking Hirdman - though unpainted and assembly required, they look great. The assembly is interesting because you and mix and match to make what ever squads you want.

Does the hot link work? I can upload it somewhere if not...
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:10 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've seen a few mentions of Warmachine on the site, but these specific figures are begging for a custom:

Warmachine: Cryx: Bane Thrall Officer & Standard Bearer

Valkrill's Flagbearer and a unique relentless hero?

At $27 on ebay, these guys are a little steep, but they seem really available and not really crazily expensive compared to the original flagbearers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions