Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 01:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Supers Season 13 - Round 1 posted

Just chiming in to let you guys know I think this is really awesome and glad to see you carrying this on. If I were more of a competitive player, I'd be all over this, but my limited playing time is best reserved for the production end of things.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I figure after this round I will be ready for CRB status.

Tornado ~ Wondering if I can manage to get beat by less than 1000 points.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 3rd, 2015, 02:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Heh, yeah, beat dok and we'll talk.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 02:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Heh. People who predict their doom before the game starts actually have a pretty strong record against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok v. Tornado pool of armies is:
* Brides of Dracula, Deathlok [Michael Collins], Doctor Strange [Stephen Strange], Dracula [Vlad Tepes Dracula], Judge Fear, Leech, Wong, Zombie [Simon Garth]
* Aaron Cash, Arnim Zola, Groot, Iron Patriot [Norman Osborn], Jocasta, Moloid x3, Psycho-Man, Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.], Robot [Rudy Conners]
* Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Judge Fear, Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Fire Ant Swarm x13
* Bucky [James Barnes], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Wonder Woman [Diana Prince], Satanus, Punisher [Frank Castle], Robin [Jason Todd]

dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Tornado chooses who places first.
Scheduled for 10 PM Eastern/9 Server/8 Mountain on Friday night.
Old December 3rd, 2015, 02:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Too Cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

Heh. People who predict their doom before the game starts actually have a pretty strong record against me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

~Dysole, imitating dok in a different respect
Old December 4th, 2015, 09:09 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

MegaSilver and I are starting shortly.

I have Fantastic 4 (+2) and he has Kree Warriors and Flashii

....EDIT: and game over.

My first game of superscape went 1 round and only 6 minutes due to some very good dice.

I placed Richard, Bobby, and Sue on the board and Mega put 'Bear's Coach' Flash and SuperSkrull.

Mega auto won initiative and Skrull put 1 wound on Mr. F. Iceman and Stretch countered with 8/9 skulls to kill SS and lose the other 2 of Mega's OMs. That left me two turns to attack the in range Flash. I was able to manage the kill on my last turn before he could bring up reinforcements. gg Mega.

Last edited by kevindola; December 4th, 2015 at 09:30 PM.
Old December 5th, 2015, 01:26 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Tornado conceded to me due to computer issues, although he was pretty far behind. Iron Patriot, Psycho-Man, and Ragdoll managed to kill Wonder Woman and Satanus and put a couple wounds on Captain America and a wound on Ms. Marvel before MsM one-hit KOed Iron Patriot on height to start to even the score. Ragdoll followed after that, and Psycho-Man was busy hating on Carol before Tornado called it.

Good game, Tornado.
Old December 5th, 2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks, it was fun.
Kept losing my connection and the Chat Menu would not cooperate even after reloading.
Need to set up a mic connection and get more practice on the system.
I would like to get to the point where I can teach others to use it and host matches/playtests, ect.
Count me in to try to continue to play until I split off to form my own event.

Thanks for helping through the steps everyone.
Look out for Psycho and stay calm, if you can.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 5th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Marrowick and I are starting shortly. I've got my Star-Lord team of assorted ruffians, he's got his Asgardian army.
Old December 5th, 2015, 05:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Marrowick and I are starting shortly. I've got my Star-Lord team of assorted ruffians, he's got his Asgardian army.
I predict a close failure for me.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 5th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Marrowick and I just wrapped up. It was a victory for Team Star-Lord, assisted by some lucky rolling on my part. Good match, marrowick, and better luck in the next tournament! (EDIT: Or later in this one, rather! I was thinking it was an all-single-elimination deal, but the OP is telling me that's not the case)

Things kicked off with Thanos and Chameleon against Yellowjacket and a couple of Asgardian Warriors. Chameleon just sat around trying on different costumes for the whole match, but Thanos managed to do some serious damage to the Asgardians and take down Yellowjacket.

Bill and Sif came in to help the Asgardians, but they couldn't quite fell Thanos, and he managed to bring them down with help from the brain trust of Robot, Red Skull, and Star-Lord. This led to a heroic last stand from Heimdall, which was hampered by some serious bad luck.

Last edited by Ronin; December 5th, 2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old December 6th, 2015, 02:41 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Now

Round 2 is on Can't See the Jungle.

The dok (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Brides of Dracula, Deathlok [Michael Collins], Doctor Strange [Stephen Strange], Dracula [Vlad Tepes Dracula], Judge Fear, Leech, Wong, Zombie [Simon Garth]
* Aaron Cash, Arnim Zola, Groot, Iron Patriot [Norman Osborn], Jocasta, Moloid x3, Psycho-Man, Ragdoll [Peter Merkell Jr.], Robot [Rudy Conners]
* Professor X [Charles Xavier], Shadowcat [Kitty Pryde], Banshee [Sean Cassidy], Siryn [Theresa Cassidy], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Wolverine [James Howlett], Cyclops [Scott Summers], Phoenix [Jean Grey], Armor [Hisako Ichiki], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee]
* Mister Fantastic [Reed Richards], Invisible Woman [Sue Richards], Iceman [Bobby Drake], Human Torch [Johnny Storm], The Thing [Ben Grimm], Silver Surfer [Norrin Radd]

dok chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The Dysole (1-0) v. Ronin (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Lizard [Curtis Connors], Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Ursa Major [Mikhail Ursus], Morbius [Michael Morbius], Jackal [Miles Warren]
* Ghost Rider [Johnny Blaze], Sage [Tessa Niles], Multiple Man [Jamie Madrox] x12, Incredible Hulk [Hasbro], Fire Demons
* Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Robot [Rudy Conners], Thanos [C3G], Starlord [Peter Quill], Chameleon [Dmitri Kravinoff], Fantomex [Charlie Custer-7], Skrull Infiltrator
* Mister Fantastic [Reed Richards], Invisible Woman [Sue Richards], The Thing [Ben Grimm], Hellcat [Patsy Walker], Silver Surfer [Norrin Radd], Iceman [Bobby Drake], Plastic Man [Eel O'Brian]

Dysole chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Ronin chooses who places first.

The marrowick (0-1) v. MegaSilver (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Baron Von Strucker [Wolfgang Von Strucker], M.O.D.O.K. [George Tartleton], Madame HYDRA [Ophelia Sarkissian], Scientist Supreme [Monica Rappiccini], HYDRA Agents x2, A.I.M. Agents x2, Red Skull [Johann Schmidt], Swordsman [Jacques Duquesne]
* Beta Ray Bill, Sif, Heimdall, Asgardian Warrior x2, Yellowjacket [Hank Pym] [I]
* Batman [Bruce Wayne] [II], Batman [Jean-Paul Valley], Batman [Terry McGinnis], Huntress [Helena Bertinelli], Nite Owl [Daniel Dreiberg], Rorschach [Walter Kovacs], Silk Spectre [Laurie Juspeczyk], Robin [Dick Grayson], Robin [Jason Todd], Robin [Tim Drake], Robin [Damian Wayne]
* Captain Marvel [Mar-Vell], Quasar [Phyla-Vell], Super-Skrull [Rl'nnd], Flash [Wally West], Flash [John Fox]

marrowick chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, MegaSilver chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (0-1) v. Tornado (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Lex Corp Security x3, Lex Luthor [II], Mentallo [Marvin Flumm], Fire Ant Swarm x6, Doctor Octopus [Otto Octavius], Parasite [Rudy Jones], Living Laser [Arthur Parks], Beast Boy [Gar Logan] [Pterodactyl]
* Vulcan [Gabriel Summers], Jubilee [Jubilation Lee], Yukio, Armor [Hisako Ichiki], Wild Child [Kyle Gibney], Spider-Girl [May Parker], Angel [Warren Worthington III], Strong Guy [Guido Carosella], Bishop [Lucas Bishop], Leech
* Judge Death [Sidney De'ath], Judge Fear, Judge Mortis, Living Mummy [N'Kantu], Solomon Grundy [Cyrus Gold], Frankenstein [Frankenstein's Monster], Fire Ant Swarm x13
* Bucky [James Barnes], Captain America [Steve Rogers], Ms. Marvel [Carol Danvers], Wonder Woman [Diana Prince], Satanus, Punisher [Frank Castle], Robin [Jason Todd]

Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Tornado chooses who places first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events