Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

View Poll Results: Favorite Zettian Infantry? (Right to left)
Commanding Confidence 12 41.38%
Lock 'n Load 9 31.03%
Crouch Shot 8 27.59%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 15th, 2012, 08:18 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
C3V/SoV Sculpt Polls 7: Zettian Infantry

Edit: The poll should read "Left to right".

Seventh, we have the loyal Soulborg guards, the Zettian Infantry.

(Click for a bigger picture)

(Left to right)
1. Commanding Confidence
2. Lock 'n Load
3. Crouch Shot

The Zettian Infantry help the underused Deathwalkers get to the table more often, and for that I love them. I really like Lock 'n Load. He looks fresh and prepared for combat. He is also slowly and intently advancing on his next target. For whatever reason, he appears slightly darker that the other Zettian Infantry, which helps distinguish him during a battle.

Which Zettian Infantry do you prefer?

Last edited by The CEE; October 21st, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Sculpt Polls 7: Zettian Infantry

I like Commanding Confidence, but I'm a SW nerd (53 EU books finished ). I thought the Super Battle Droids were one of the coolest things about the second prequel movie, just how they fired from their wrists.
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:31 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really don't know, they all look awesome...

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 16th, 2012, 12:16 AM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Commanding Confidence.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs