Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 26th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Vixen

The Book of Vixen

C3G DC WAVE 7
THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Collateral Damage set.
Its model number and name are #007-009 / Vixen.

Character Bio –After her mother is killed by poachers and her father is killed by his half-brother, Mari escapes from Africa to New York and becomes a successful model. Upon her return to Africa, she acquires the Tantu Totem, which gives her the abilities to mimic the characteristics of any animal. She can mimic the speed of a cheetah, the ferocity of a lion, or the toughness of a rhino, among other abilities.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:40 AM. Reason: png
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Vixen - Design Phase

NAME = VIXEN

SECRET IDENTITY = MARI JIWE MCCABE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
After rolling for initiative, you must choose only one of the other special powers on this card for Vixen to use for the remainder of this round. Place the appropriate brown Animal Marker on this card. At the end of each round, remove the Animal Marker from this card.

BEAR POWER
Vixen may add 2 to her Attack number and may attack any or all figures adjacent to her.

RHINO POWER
Vixen may add 2 to her Defense number and has the Super Strength special power.

CHEETAH POWER
Vixen may add 3 to her Move number and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

EAGLE POWER
Vixen cannot be targeted by non-adjacent attacks and has the Flying special power.

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 27th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:53 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Wasn't familiar with this character before reading the bio here. Looks like a very clean and simple write up. I like it.

I know a power I had for an earlier version of Scarecrow included the "must attack" every adjacent figure and this got a death no. I wonder if there is slightly different wording or change to the second power to get that theme across. It does seem like it could be useful and detrimental depending on where Vixen's at.
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

In MORPHOGENETIC FIELD is it necessary to state normal attack when she doesn't have a special attack?
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
In MORPHOGENETIC FIELD is it necessary to state normal attack when she doesn't have a special attack?
It avoids anyone thinking you can roll 3 for a leaving engagement attack.

Old May 26th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I was kinda hoping to see some animal powers like:

CHEETAH SPEED

SERPENT RECOIL

LION POWER

etc.
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... hate to come in and be a Debby Downer right away, but I'm kind of wanting a bit more of a theme injection here. Not referencing any specific animal names feels like an opportunity loss to me.
I'd love to see her with two or three powers like "Scorpion Sting," "Tiger Leap," "Rhino Hide," etc. Maybe stick with the Morphogenetic Field idea but let her choose between three short powers below it, and get to use the one she chooses for the remainder of the round?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Business Casual

Since we hadn't had a "subset" of powers yet, I wasn't sure how it would be formatted, but something like this perhaps:

MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
After rolling for initiative, you may choose one of the following special powers for Vixen for the remainder of the round:

TIGER CLAWS
add 2 additional dice to Vixen’s normal attack;
RHINO HIDE
add 2 additional dice to Vixen’s defense; or
CHEETAH SPEED
add 2 spaces to Vixen’s move.

(FLYING might be an option as well)

LESS THAN HUMAN
If there are at least 2 Wound Markers on this card and Vixen is adjacent to any figures, she may not move and must attack all adjacent figures.

Once we establish how we want this one to look, it will set us up for Beast Boy and others where different powers can be chosen.

Old May 26th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Given that there are other actual sculpts to use for Beast Boy, I'm guessing we'll get a generic term for all of the sculpts and let you draft them separately like Green Lantern Constructs (for fairly cheap, I'd think) or maybe start with three of them. Probably a different direction for him, though.
For this one, what if we did something like this?

MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
After rolling for initiative, you may choose one of the other special powers on this card for Vixen to use for the remainder of the round. Vixen can only use the chosen power and this one until the start of the next round.

TIGER CLAWS
Add 2 to Vixen’s Attack number.

RHINO HIDE
Add 2 to Vixen’s Defense number.

CHEETAH SPEED
Add 2 spaces to Vixen’s movement this turn.

Though we could also do something more interesting than stat boosts if we wanted, probably.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 27th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Given that there are other actual sculpts to use for Beast Boy, I'm guessing we'll get a generic term for all of the sculpts and let you draft them separately like Green Lantern Constructs (for fairly cheap, I'd think) or maybe start with three of them. Probably a different direction for him, though.
For this one, what if we did something like this?

MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
After rolling for initiative, you may must choose one of the other special powers on this card for Vixen to use for the remainder of the round. Vixen cannot use any other special power on this card can only use the chosen power and this one until the start of the next round for the remainder of this round.

TIGER CLAWS
Add 2 to Vixen’s Attack number.

RHINO HIDE

CHEETAH SPEED
Add 2 spaces to Vixen’s movement this turn number.

Though we could also do something more interesting than stat boosts if we wanted, probably.
I like this with the above wording change, and I am also fine with the simple stat boosts if others are. If we did decide to "beef" up the power text, here are my ideas:

MORPHOGENETIC FIELD
After rolling for initiative, you must choose one of the other special powers on this card for Vixen to use for the remainder of the round. Vixen cannot use any other special power on this card for the remainder of this round.

TIGER CLAWS
Add 2 to Vixen’s Attack number when she attacks, and she may attack any and all figures adjacent to her.

RHINO HIDE

CHEETAH SPEED
Add 2 to Vixen’s move number and she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old May 27th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Business Casual

Simple is good. Makes for some nice strategic decisions.

Should FLYING be included as one of her choices? She has channeled birds before.

Old May 27th, 2011, 10:48 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

If you did have flying as an option, would you show the symbol, write out the flying power?

I've been wondering this same thing for Snowbird.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library