Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 25th, 2007, 12:02 AM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Oh yeah, well my Walmart sucks so hard that it inhales all the dollars right out of my pockets.
My target has the same problem...
Old June 25th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Yea, my Wal-Mart has the exact same stock. And NO ONE has bought anything in months. Things used to slowly disappear but now they just sit there. I went to Target a while ago and they actually had wave 6. I'm hoping they still have it when I go there soon with my first paycheck

I think Caco's got us all beat though, I feel like there's something I should do, in the name of Scape.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old June 25th, 2007, 12:54 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog
Yea, my Wal-Mart has the exact same stock. And NO ONE has bought anything in months. Things used to slowly disappear but now they just sit there. I went to Target a while ago and they actually had wave 6. I'm hoping they still have it when I go there soon with my first paycheck

I think Caco's got us all beat though, I feel like there's something I should do, in the name of Scape.
I've discovered the secret to improved HS sales:

RELEASE NEW PRODUCT!

I should have gone into marketing.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 25th, 2007, 01:12 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Re: My local wal-mart is evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rex777
They never put out wave 6. All they put out is half of wave 5 and the master set.

me><walmart
Go to wal-mart and buy all the wave 5. Every last one. Return it to another wal-mart. Wait a few days, and you'll see wave 6.

Do the same thing after the new mastersets are released.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:00 AM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Go to wal-mart and buy all the wave 5. Every last one. Return it to another wal-mart. Wait a few days, and you'll see wave 6.

hahahaha. thats good stuff right there.

C3G is why I play heroscape.
Old June 25th, 2007, 03:35 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Good thing you have evil wal-mart. We only have lame Gaisano (the epitome of a third-world mall). We want Wal-Mart!!!
But we don't have shiny jeepneys in front of our WalMarts. Just junky pickups with confederate flags and junky Civics with dub wheels. (Mine? the latter )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
You must live near me. One of my local WalMarts had SEVEN gladiators and agents and NOTHING ELSE. jerk

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:34 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtgarsWorstFear
Quote:

hahahaha. thats good stuff right there.
It works though. I've done it. I bought a crapload of Waves Four and Five, multiple times, so that my WM would restock and get some Wave Six. It worked like a charm.

If you want Wave Six, you basically have three options the way I see it.......one, wait for everything in your local stores to sell out so they re-order, which could take many many months if it happens at all (there's a WM near Philly that still had EOV sets and Wave Two on the shelves as of this winter, no joke..I don't know if they've ever sold anything, yet it somehow hasn't been moved to another location...a head-scratcher eh?).......two, order online and pay a premium plus shipping to get what you want (advantage is its quick and easy, disadvantage is you spend a lot more money and can thus probably afford less items)........or three, buy out your local store's stock and return it to a different store location at a later date, forcing a restock. Option three works really well and is the easiest and cheapest option, sad to say. I've used it to force the Wave Six stock in and to force restocks of a couple other items I wanted.
Old June 25th, 2007, 11:23 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
It is not always so bad. Some friends of mine were on a road trip in southern NM. They stopped in a little rink-dink Wally World... and low and behold Kilts and Commandos. And they had probably been there for a year and a 1/2. With $15.00 castles to boot.

:P
Old June 25th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Option three works really well and is the easiest and cheapest option, sad to say.
In my case, with the cost of driving and the fact that my time is worth more to me than 30 cents an hour, ordering on-line is actually the cheapest as well as the quickest and least frustrating option.
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:41 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
the walmarts closest to be actually sux ballz in HS stuff(they both got stocked so full of wave 5 they're never gonna get anything else until it clears out....one out here had at one time 8 sets of wave 5 out...the other one had some wave 4's, and aye I got them all, than restocked with 4 sets of wave 5).

however the one a lil further away has had consistently some wave 6 now for awhile as well as I found a few EOV sets there recently

Target also out here had 2 sets of wave 6, which I'm stuffed full of, but I couldna resist and got 2 more sets of zombies. which puts me at I think 12 packs of them now?

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:59 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Wow. Reading all this makes me glad that my walmart cant seem to keep wave six on the shelves for very long. The only thing you can depend to be in stock is the master sets. Everything else gets bought up right away.

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 25th, 2007, 10:02 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
[quote="LilMoochie"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly-Caco
Good thing you have evil wal-mart. We only have lame Gaisano (the epitome of a third-world mall). We want Wal-Mart!!!
But we don't have shiny jeepneys in front of our WalMarts. Just junky pickups with confederate flags and junky Civics with dub wheels. (Mine? the latter )

Hey that sounds like were I live, just a buch of redneck hicks, and wanna be gangsters....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion