Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 10th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Multiplex (Squad) ~ Public Testing.

Just planned these armies for them, planning on running it later today.

Multiplex, Riddler I, Black Mask I, Lex Luthor I, Penguin, Ventriloquist, Hired Guns (800)

Multiplex, Kingpin II, Gentleman Ghost, Noob Saibot, Ventriloquist, Wizard, Typhoid Mary (1,000)

The idea of the second build is to give them lots of extra mobility at +3 Move, +4 if they move onto a Glyph.
Old April 10th, 2020, 02:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting. Looks cool.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Multiplex

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 90-100?
- Give a brief overview. They were definitely useful. A pretty decent screen and they were good for identifying one of the Glyphs. The Chili also proved useful delivering4 wounds overall before getting ignored for the rest of the game.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (Chili and Experimental Medicine placed for Glyphs)
Units: Multiplex (100), Kingpin II (230), Spot (140), Noob Saibot (230), Shadow Wraith (10), Clock King (90), Wizard (140), Skrull Silencer (60) [1,000] vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 100
- Give a brief overview. This was a rough game for the Wrecking Crew but that was more due to Riddler shenanigans than anything the Duploids did; although, they were a thorn in Thunderball's side. The Chili was fun and useful enough, especially when the Wrecking Crew tired of the Duploids and wanted them gone, even though it backfired

Map: Conflict Chernobyl (Chili and Experimental Medicine placed for Glyphs)
Units: Multiplex (100), Riddler I (140), Black Mask I (100), Lex Luthor I (100), Penguin II (140) Clock King (90), Hired Guns (130) [800] vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: After the first game almost felt their cost was a little high but after the second game it feels spot on at 100.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Useful, fun, and moderately irritating which all feels spot on for the character. Definitely someone I'd draft with Criminals. M as the have someone try them with the Wrecking Crew and Lex vs the Fan 4. Seems like it could be a army that gives them all extra disengage vindication forcing the Fan 4 or another 1,000 point Army to be more conservative and could also net you a lot of Duploid turns if you roll well.
Old April 12th, 2020, 12:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

My first game is finished (I edited into my earlier post). Sorry it's taking so long, but I have specific time set aside to finish testing tomorrow!

I ran the Suicide Squad here. I pretty much guarantee that I screwed them up a few times. I know I missed some of the dice rolls for the neck bombs, and I'm pretty sure I bonded Multiplex with Vulture once or twice. But even still they're super fun. I think they're a potent squad even without bonding or criminal synergies. Not a single one ever died in my game! They're a great clean up team, and at the end I just had all my OM's right on their card. Pretty fun.

My next game has figures I know better and a more cohesive team in general, so it'll be better data.
Old April 12th, 2020, 09:13 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome guys thanks. Looking pretty good here. Let me know if they feel too annoying

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 12th, 2020, 02:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Done! Love 'em.
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:38 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Multiplex (Squad) ~ VOTE Final Editing

Awesome news guys. I've linked all the test in the OP.

I propose we move to Final Editing.

Old April 12th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 12th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old April 12th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea

Wording seems mostly fine, but it's in the wrong order.
Quote:
SELF -DUPLICATION
When defending with a Multiplex Squad figure, if you roll at least one blank, that figure takes no damage and you may immediately place a previously destroyed Multiplex Squad figure on an unoccupied space adjacent to another Multiplex figure you control.

CRIMINAL SWARM
Before taking a turn with a Criminal Hero you control, you may take a turn with Multiplex. If you do, that Criminal cannot attack.

SELF -DUPLICATION
When defending with a Multiplex Squad figure, if you roll at least one blank, that figure takes no damage and you may immediately place a previously destroyed Multiplex Squad figure on an unoccupied space adjacent to another Multiplex figure you control.
For pasteability:
Quote:
CRIMINAL SWARM
Before taking a turn with a Criminal Hero you control, you may take a turn with Multiplex. If you do, that Criminal cannot attack.

SELF -DUPLICATION
Old April 12th, 2020, 08:17 PM
...has moist legs

We wanted to limited Swarm to once per player turn didn’t we? Also I played Duplication as you only duplicates the attacked figure, much like the Marro dividers or whatever they’re called. Current wording doesn’t reflect that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library