Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 21st, 2007, 11:23 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm having a SNK video game overload!

In the dying days of the PS2 SNK is releasing anthologies of all my favorite SNK games. I'm loving that company so much right now. Art of Fighting Anth, Samurai Shodown Anth, Fatal Fury Anth, World Heroes Anth, King of Fighters Anth and several other cool games like KOF XI and Metal Slug Anth! The best part if these games are only 15 bucks, 15!

I'm so crazy excited I think I going to burst. I'm particularly glad for Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury 2 Special and KOF 94-95, and a little bit for World Heroes Jet.

Anyone else a SNK fan?

PS. To top it off, I find out Street Fighter IV is coming!!!!!!!!
http://www.streetfighterworld.com/

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 21st, 2007, 11:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I haven't played many SNK games - or many 2D fighters in that vein at all - but I REALLY want to pick up some anthologies, Samurai Shodown and Fatal Fury in particular. Alas, I have no PS2... but I will soon, I hope.
Old November 21st, 2007, 11:53 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Re: I'm having a SNK video game overload!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
In the dying days of the PS2 SNK is releasing anthologies of all my favorite SNK games. I'm loving that company so much right now. Art of Fighting Anth, Samurai Shodown Anth, Fatal Fury Anth, World Heroes Anth, King of Fighters Anth and several other cool games like KOF XI and Metal Slug Anth! The best part if these games are only 15 bucks, 15!

I'm so crazy excited I think I going to burst. I'm particularly glad for Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury 2 Special and KOF 94-95, and a little bit for World Heroes Jet.

Anyone else a SNK fan?

SNK????? Nobuhiro Wakatsuki? Johnny understands my seemingly gibberish word.

Never played those games.

My Signature
Old November 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I'm having a SNK video game overload!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse

Anyone else a SNK fan?

SNK????? Nobuhiro Wakatsuki? Johnny understands my seemingly gibberish word.

Never played those games.
Are you purposely trying to make me feel old?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 22nd, 2007, 07:11 AM

zombiegod has disabled reputation
I use NeoRAGEXP. It emulates just about every SNK game ever released.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games