Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 26th, 2020, 08:25 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Simon Baz) - Initial

Is the marker removal supposed to work with Order Markers? If so, I'd run with Indigo Tribe a bit. They can make a real mean scissors build.
Old July 26th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A Kilowog/GL army for one makes sense, yeah, especially since he's on the cheaper side.

I wonder if a test with Jade or a Blue Lantern would make sense to see how healing stacks?

10+ initiative win is hard to rely on, but I wonder if it's worth trying to exploit that one? I'm drawing a blank on who really wants to know where Order Markers are AFTER rolling for initiative (cuts out Detective Chimp). Maybe someone like Jessica Jones? But she's probably not a great fit here. Might be better to try to stack him with other Order Marker removers (Beast, Meteorite, Indigo Tribe etc.).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, Johnny intended for the power to work on Order Markers. That’s why he made it remove 2 wounds otherwise you’d probably always go for OMs. I’ll look into the Indigos. Kilowog is basically something I always start with for a GL build.
Old July 28th, 2020, 03:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Simon Baz

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Simon Baz (270), Star-Lord, Meteorite, Beast (900) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones and Shang-Chi (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Simon Baz (270), Indigo-1, Indigo-2 and Indigo (unc)x2 (1100) VS X-Men +Armor (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Simon Baz (270), Kilowog, Guy Gardner, Ch'p (1100) VS Captain America, Hawkeye (III), Scarlet Witch (I), Quicksilver and Mockingbird with Temporal Inversion (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I was thinking a significant point drop might be in order after the first two games but right now I feel like he is worth about 250 points. He wants to use his Markers for his powerful Alshajaea, but that leaves him pretty weak and he doesn't have a shield power so he can still just get taken out early if he gets unlucky and lose his Battery Markers.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I do want to change Alshajaea to only remove an Order Marker once per round, I do think it could get cheesy if he takes an entire round from a player while bonding with Jess.

Last edited by tcglkn; July 28th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old July 28th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

Getting set up to run these now.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

Tests are finished. Wanna drop his points a hair to 250 for public testing and make this change to limit cheesy interactions:
ALSHAJAEA
After moving and before attacking with this Green Lantern, you may choose an adjacent figure and remove a Battery Marker from this card. You may remove any marker on that figure’s Army Card, or two markers if they are both Wound Markers. Order Markers may only be removed with this special power once per round.

I propose we move to public playtesting.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Simon Baz) - VOTE for Testing

Yea

Though part of me wants to make a new ruling saying that Order Markers aren’t considered markers, since they’re functionally completely different things, so we’d have to specify Marker or OM in cases like this.

But that’s something I need to bring up in the rules thread.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

I mean this was designed with them being Markers in mind. I just want to limit that aspect a bit.
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:15 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 28th, 2020, 08:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I mean this was designed with them being Markers in mind. I just want to limit that aspect a bit.
Oh I totally know! That’s just a comment on wording
Old July 28th, 2020, 09:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Oh I totally know! That’s just a comment on wording
Use the term "colored markers" and you should be good, I think. Though that might cut out wound markers? Something you could establish in the rulebook as including them, though.

yea the once per round limiter is a good cheese denier.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 28th, 2020, 09:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

We've used the phrase "marker that is not an Order Marker" before, I believe. Or something like that to cut out wound markers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library