Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Terrain Types and Master Set Contents -- The Definitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
3 words

Highways and Dieways...if you do not see what trees can do to a game and for a game after playing on that map then you really just don't get the beauty of this game.

(Onacara..proud owner of a whole forrests worth of trees )
Having been playing for more than a year and never with anything other than the Master sets; I think its only fair to cut me some slack when knowing nothing about the trees.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
3 words

Highways and Dieways...if you do not see what trees can do to a game and for a game after playing on that map then you really just don't get the beauty of this game.

Having been playing for more than a year and never with anything other than the Master sets I think its only fair to cut me some slack when knowing nothing about the trees.

My point was once you get them and play with them you are going to wonder why you didn't get them sooner
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
3 words

Having been playing for more than a year and never with anything other than the Master sets I think its only fair to cut me some slack when knowing nothing about the trees.

My point was once you get them and play with them you are going to wonder why you didn't get them sooner
Ah. I'm sure I will; Sokol gave quite a few reasons, and I'll defiantly be picking 2 of these up.

Old October 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
3 words

Ah. I'm sure I will; Sokol gave quite a few reasons, and I'll defiantly be picking 2 of these up.

I have 8 so I am a bit biased
Old October 26th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Can you jump off the bridge? If its into water it could be a good escape or a nice ambush for someone below.
Yes, indeed. Sometimes it works quite well, too.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:14 AM

I just picked up 2 sets of RttFF today. The 2 games I played after wards were so much fun! Ducking in and out of trees, and over the bridges. I understand how they change the game now and I'm glad I picked some up.

Highways and Die-ways. Good call Onacara.

Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:14 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
I just picked up 2 sets of RttFF today. The 2 games I played after wards were so much fun! Ducking in and out of trees, and over the bridges. I understand how they change the game now and I'm glad I picked some up.

Highways and Die-ways. Good call Orcana.
Who's Orcana?
Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:16 AM

I realized I spelled it wrong before I posted it, so without even stopping I edited it. Your just WAY to fast for me though.

Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:49 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've uploaded a PDF file containing a complete list of terrain. (Thanks to Soul Shackle and ChaosChild for there awsome threads!)

GreenLantern - If you want to jump off a bridge, I've got just the one for you. Check out my Long-Bridge Battlefield.
Old November 24th, 2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
GreenLantern - If you want to jump off a bridge, I've got just the one for you. Check out my Long-Bridge Battlefield.
I took that as very rude the first time I read it; though, after looking back I realized it was not so uncalled for.

I had a few good games with bridges today, but I have one question. Can you climb over the walls from RttFF? The rules say they are 4 tall from the outside and 3 from the inside; so it takes 4 move to get over the outside and 3 for the inside? I was using Jotun so height wasn't really a question; he looks so cool with all those trees!

Old November 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No offense intended, GreenLanturn.

Quote:
Can you climb over the walls from RttFF? The rules say they are 4 tall from the outside and 3 from the inside; so it takes 4 move to get over the outside and 3 for the inside?
Yes you can. The outside height is 3; inside 2. Your figure must be tall enough to do so as in any climbing (Jotun qualifies ). The placement of the wall might make it higher on the outside so keep that in mind.

Last edited by AliasQTip; November 24th, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 10:35 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

Are there any plans to update this thread now that the new master set is out? This is a great quick reference tool.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion