Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old January 17th, 2007, 01:28 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Blades of Glory

Yes, it's just another stupid Will Ferrel movie, but I still think it looks pretty funny.
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/78...14/vids_1.html
Old January 17th, 2007, 01:37 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
oh man that looks so gay and funny

Old March 31st, 2007, 09:34 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
I saw Blades of Glory last night. I laughed pretty much the whole time, but I wouldn't put it on my top 10 of comedies or anything.

Anyways, my big problem with the movie was with what they did with Will Arnett's character, Stranz Van Waldenberg. Will Arnett is a comedic genuis, as fans of Arrested Development know. He stole pretty much every scene he was in in AD. I expected him to have tons of funny lines in BoG, but I don't think I laughed once at any of his lines in the movie. (In fact, I don't think any lines given to him were meant to be funny.) I hope he gets better treatment in future roles.
Old March 31st, 2007, 09:50 AM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
I think it looks sooooo funny!
But could be just another stupid one.

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old March 31st, 2007, 10:17 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
It looks stupid. Which means it will be funny.

My Signature
Old March 31st, 2007, 10:48 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
After the absolute hell that was Talladega Nights, I will not be watching this in theatres nor on DVD. Letting Will Ferrell have free reign with a character is just a really bad idea. Keeping him on a tight leash like in Stranger than Fiction will keep me coming back. It is just too bad many directors do not do this ...

It looks stupid, which means it will not be funny ... just stupid.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old March 31st, 2007, 11:45 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Seems kinda funny, but like most movies I look over and think the same thing about, I doubt I'll see it.
Old March 31st, 2007, 11:47 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm a little burnt out of Will Ferrell right now. Same thing happened with Jim Carey for me. Way too much, too soon. I thought Ferrell's best work was on SNL.
Old June 19th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Blades of Glory

This movie was terrible. I hear Land of the Lost is terrible too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media