Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 16th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - DR Testing

I'll get another report in here soon, so you can look at testing Gizmo or the Bands.
Old June 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Oh, yes, the Bands! Forgot about those - I'll hit them, they're probably higher priority and if you're helping me with my spell, it feels right to lend you a hand with yours.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 16th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm mulling over some changes for the Bands, but I should have those hammered out in the next day or two. There's always Enchant if you get to testing before I get to tweaking.
Old June 18th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Waking Nightmare

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Waking Nightmare @20, Doctor Strange, Wong, Civilians x2 (500) vs Batman I, Robin (Dick), Nite Owl, Robin (Jason) (500)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Waking Nightmare @15, Scarlet Witch, Jubilee, Angel (Warren), Ragdoll (550) vs Luke Cage, Iron Man (Mk IV), Oracle (550)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I wouldn't mind 20 to be on the safe side, but 15 should be passable for a final cost here. Lots of good counter-utility and compatibility with swarms here (I suspect Karnilla and Moloids is still the best use-case), but there's nothing too crazy going on inthis one.
Old June 19th, 2017, 09:30 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks, Ronin! Looks great - I'll leave it a day to breathe, then propose a vote at 15.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Hard as ice

Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Vote Final Editing

Well, left it more than that, so I Propose Moving Waking Nightmare to Final Editing at 15 Points!

@Viegon - Yea
@Ronin - Yea
@Arkham - Yea
@japes -
@Yodaking - Yea
@johnny139 -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 21st, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Sorry for not commenting sooner, but 15 feels a little too low to me. Reading over the tests, in all but one game it scored 35+ points through LEAs, a few times 60+ points, and that's not taking into consideration the advantage of forcing the enemy to move. Based on the tests, my instinct would be to aim closer to 30-40 points.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Hard as ice

The highest any tester thought was fair was 20 - even @dok thought 25 seemed on the conservative side. Remember, it's not just costing you points, it's also costing you an attack - would you have been able to inflict that amount of damage ( or more) by attacking? Hard to say, depends on the circumstances/luck, but you can't just cost it on what it's doing without taking into account what was given up. This isn't like Mesmerise where using it is a free action.

~ Lazy Orang, praying she doesn't end up in the middle of another Mesmerise incident...

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, giving up the attack to use it is a fairly big deal. I'd rather see it at 20 because I prefer to err on the high side here, but I'm okay with 15.

EDIT: Oh right, the official bit. yea @ 15-20
Old June 20th, 2017, 08:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm conservative when it comes to spell pricing across the board, but I am only going to dig my heels in on the "give you something good while not costing you activations" spells.
Old June 21st, 2017, 03:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea

I think you are discounting how many other points you end up investing in other figures in order to make this spell do anything really crazy V, and even then it isn't all that easy to set up and execute. Lots of variables going on and you are giving up your attack as part of the spell cost.
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:45 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
yea

I think you are discounting how many other points you end up investing in other figures in order to make this spell do anything really crazy V, and even then it isn't all that easy to set up and execute. Lots of variables going on and you are giving up your attack as part of the spell cost.
Yeah - I mean, the time I got a massive return on it, it was because I had a couple of squads of civvies, had the opportunity thanks to the map and unit placement to set up a perfect trap and then gave up Mordo's attack.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library