Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 10th, 2011, 10:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
The main issue is that most Gamestop employees get to keep their job depending on how many preorders they sell. It tends to override any normal sense of customer service. Personally, while I get the preorder thing for niche titles like El Shaddai, but Skyrim is something that's not going to be hard for anyone to find.

Personally, I haven't shopped at Gamestop for years. I get they're not big box, but I couldn't stand the pushy clerks, getting opened, played copies of new games, and the general pawn shop atmosphere of the place. The last time I shopped there was when Metroid Prime 3 came out. Employee asked if I preordered and when I said I hadn't, waved his personal copy in front of me and offered to sell it for $100. I walked next door to Best Buy, bought a copy there, went back to Gamespot and flashed the game before walking out.
What is wrong with your Gamestop? All Gamestop employees I've ever met are extremely friendly are are always happy to talk about any sort of games with me and everyone I witness in the store. They have never once flaunted anything to anybody in the store while I was there and they certainly don't seem like the kind of people who would do that. They always help me out with anything I need and if I ask them a question about a game, they give their personal educated opinion with modesty. I think you should talk to your GameStop about that employee.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

So excited for the Skyrim midnight release tonight. Also, I don't wanna ruin it for anyone, so I'll just leave these two letters for you all to figure out what they have put in the game.

WE.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:23 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was 90 minutes late for work today. Didn't go to bed until 3:30am and my alarm goes off at 6:45am. Thanks a lot Skyrim.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:35 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will probably be picking it up sometime this weekend.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
What is wrong with your Gamestop? All Gamestop employees I've ever met are extremely friendly are are always happy to talk about any sort of games with me and everyone I witness in the store. They have never once flaunted anything to anybody in the store while I was there and they certainly don't seem like the kind of people who would do that. They always help me out with anything I need and if I ask them a question about a game, they give their personal educated opinion with modesty. I think you should talk to your GameStop about that employee.
Well, I'm not about to go make a 4 year old customer complaint, but over all I really just don't care. I don't like the stores, I don't like their practices, and I don't really feel they do anything beneficial for the industry. I really have never felt any good reason to support them.
Old November 11th, 2011, 02:36 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Was 90 minutes late for work today. Didn't go to bed until 3:30am and my alarm goes off at 6:45am. Thanks a lot Skyrim.
But the real question is, "Did you sleep long enough to level up, and did you practice your Hand to Hand enough to get the proper STR modifier?"

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old November 11th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Skyrim is absolutely fantastic. These finishing moves are the bomb!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 11th, 2011, 04:58 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
Quote:
But the real question is, "Did you sleep long enough to level up, and did you practice your Hand to Hand enough to get the proper STR modifier?"
Lol, awesome. No, I didn't get far at all. I sat at the character create screen for about an hour and a half . So many choices!!!

EDIT: On top of that, just received an e-mail that says I'm in for The Old Republic Beta this weekend!!!!!!!!
Old November 11th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lol, awesome. No, I didn't get far at all. I sat at the character create screen for about an hour and a half . So many choices!!!

EDIT: On top of that, just received an e-mail that says I'm in for The Old Republic Beta this weekend!!!!!!!!
I can almost hear you kissing your social life goodbye.

MW3 is pretty good, expecially Spec Ops. However, the main thing for me is Assassin's Creed: Revelations. It's so very painful that it was delayed until the 29th for PC, but oh boy is it going to be awesome.
Old November 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword just received 10/10 from IGN.com: "This latest entry in the Zelda series is not only hands down the best game on Wii, it's the greatest Zelda game ever created."

Review

Cannot wait for Christmas now!!!

Last edited by Wonderball68; November 11th, 2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Will update post later with GT's review
Old November 12th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Skyrim Problem

I would say Skyrim is the greatest game ever right now. I would say it rocks, and it does. But I'm having a problem that is pissing me off to no end.

Okay, so I play Skyrim on PC, and I played the game for about 4-5 hours straight today with no problems at all. Well, it then started crashing every 15-20 minutes. And it isn't a normal, game-to-desktop crash. No, the game black screens, the audio starts looping, and my PC doesn't respond. I have to hard boot it and then restart it.

I've read up forums for Skyrim issues, and seen this problem from a few people, but no one having any fixes for it, because the normal fixes aren't working for it. I know my PC can handle Skyrim on High settings perfectly, and I really want to enjoy this game, but this is killing the experience for me. Any help is appreciated.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old November 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I got an email that I will be in the next stress test. Congrats!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games