Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: To which Valkyrie does your unit belong? (for broad stats)
Jandar 48 16.33%
Utgar 95 32.31%
Einar 51 17.35%
Ullar 49 16.67%
Vydar 36 12.24%
Aquilla 15 5.10%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 27th, 2010, 08:36 PM

Tagawa Woo who?
Re: Favorite Unit of all time.

Either Awasome, Tagawa, or Katsuro.

Discretion is the better part of valor.
~ William Shakespeare
Old May 27th, 2010, 09:18 PM

Einar#1 Woo who?

Tandros kreel.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:18 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

I'm partial to the Axegrinders myself. Tons of fun, and they give me lots of choice in army building and in play. Even when I lose with them, I still have fun.
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
I'm partial to the Axegrinders myself. Tons of fun, and they give me lots of choice in army building and in play. Even when I lose with them, I still have fun.
Thats who I chose. I love the Axegringers. They have a nice twist on bonding, and several good bonding heroes.
Old May 28th, 2010, 12:09 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

nate the 'worst paladin ever' here, logging in the Jandar units as my all-time faves. I've always been partial to 'paragon of good and virtue' archetype, and good ol' Jandar has the units to keep me coming back! The obvious ones are out of the question - SotM Drake and Nilfheim are great, but a bit too powerful to suit my taste. I think I'd have to go with Concan. He's not the toughest guy around, and he's not even that competitive anymore when you consider some of the more popular army builds, but c'mon! The dude looks like six-and-a-half feet of pissed of archangel ready to put his long sword where the sun don't shine!
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Cyprein (but only with Sonya)
Old May 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Anubian Wolves.
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I rarely use him owadays, but favorites never go away! I loved this guy when MS2 came out, and i still do! Sonlen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:37 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Anubian Wolves.

Amen brother! Although I voted Utgar primarily for Krug, those guys were part of my making that decision!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huh, apparently I voted Vydar at some point, though I have no idea why. The Anubian Wolves have always been a favorite of mine . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Anubian Wolves.

Amen brother! Although I voted Utgar primarily for Krug, those guys were part of my making that decision!

I voted Einar for Kaemon, but as some already know, I am also an Anubian enthusiast, hehe.

Dustin

Let freedom ring with the shotgun blast
Old May 28th, 2010, 07:18 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I voted Utgar for the Marro, but some close seconds would be Cyprien, the Orcs, Phantom Knights, and Romans. I don't know why, but I love giant evil hordes...

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units