Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which flagbearer are you most disapointed with?
Hatamoto Taro (Einar) 42 47.73%
Sir. Gilbert (Jandar) 10 11.36%
Acolarh (Ullar) 10 11.36%
Ornak (Utgar) 6 6.82%
Laglor (Vydar) 20 22.73%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 26th, 2006, 09:52 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
Dissapointed w/ Flagbearers?

Which flagbearer are you most disapointed with and why?
Old October 26th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Hatamato. I love the guy, but he's too limited. He powers up, what, like three guys?

Not worth it, sadly. I still want him though.
Old October 26th, 2006, 09:57 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
I chose Einar's Hatamoto Taro just because I don't find him as useful as the rest of them, plus his point cost is a little higher. His defensive aura thingy is cool, but his second power only works against himself.

Old October 26th, 2006, 10:07 PM

Alton has disabled reputation
i wanna say all, cuz 12.99 is way 2 much for 1 figure and some dice, and the figures arent even that strong.....im gonna mod mines aabilities....

ornak

10 life
1 range
8 attack
4 defence

his speciaal abilites will proly be doubled

Alton is Sir Denrick...
in the CORAL CAVE
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:08 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Hatamoto, his special powers aren't as good, he costs more, and his attack and defense are too low. What a shame. I'm only getting him for his looks, and of course the purple dice bag.
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:28 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
I also picked Einar's Hatamoto Taro!! I mean come on no COUNTER STRIKE?!?!?!
Old October 26th, 2006, 10:38 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton
i wanna say all, cuz 12.99 is way 2 much for 1 figure and some dice, and the figures arent even that strong.....im gonna mod mines aabilities....

ornak

10 life
1 range
8 attack
4 defence

dude, you're insane. I mean, come on, they're flag bearers. The carry flags. How strong can they be? They're supposed to be weak, but their abilities "inspire" their comrades. 12.99 is cheap for dice and a fig. JnP's custom dice run for around $20, and only 2-5 sides are marked. These have all 6 sides marked, and you can't get a d20 for under a dollar anywhere around here.
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:15 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alton

ornak

10 life
1 range
8 attack
4 defence

dude, you're insane. I mean, come on, they're flag bearers. The carry flags. How strong can they be? They're supposed to be weak, but their abilities "inspire" their comrades. 12.99 is cheap for dice and a fig. JnP's custom dice run for around $20, and only 2-5 sides are marked. These have all 6 sides marked, and you can't get a d20 for under a dollar anywhere around here.
Wow, there's been quite a big inflation on dice since I was in the market for gaming dice. I remember a big huge vat the size of a beer keg at Dragon Con the last time I went (about 5 years ago) full of random dice for like a dime a piece. Do they make them with copper cores now?

Anyway, I'm most disappointed with Vydar's flagbearer, although I haven't played Einar. It seems to me to follow suit with the coolest looking figures are the worst to play. I think Einar's flagbearer will be well worth his cost in two waves, if not one.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:33 PM

reiella has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
Wow, there's been quite a big inflation on dice since I was in the market for gaming dice. I remember a big huge vat the size of a beer keg at Dragon Con the last time I went (about 5 years ago) full of random dice for like a dime a piece. Do they make them with copper cores now?
They make some out of copper, yes. But those tend to run the more costly gambit (Darn you Dwarven Stones)...

But ya, there's been about a 2 to 4$ raise in the cost of Standard Packs of Crystal Caste dice at my local gaming store over the past 5 years. I suspect it's in part due to inflation finally hitting the gaming scene.

That said, I don't think they've had a bucket-o-dice in the past ten years at my local gaming store, as that was mostly the owner trying to recap some loses. It's all Crystal Caste packaged in a mini-box now...
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Hatamoto, his special powers aren't as good, he costs more, and his attack and defense are too low. What a shame. I'm only getting him for his looks, and of course the purple dice bag.
Have you looked at the wave 6 figures? There are many Einar units coming in Wave 6. I am thinking that this guy is going to totally enhance those new units in addition to the ones already out. I would wait before I count him out.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 26th, 2006, 11:59 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Hamato. His powers just do not seem as cool as he looks.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old October 27th, 2006, 12:13 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog
Have you looked at the wave 6 figures? There are many Einar units coming in Wave 6. I am thinking that this guy is going to totally enhance those new units in addition to the ones already out. I would wait before I count him out.
I'm not counting him out either way.
Hatty looks too cool to not play .

Wave 6 has at least two sets of Einar commons that I want many multiples of.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units