Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 3 POSTED

The calm before the storm...

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:12 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Hey if anyone is playing tonight let me know I would like to watch.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old February 6th, 2013, 03:27 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Drummerscaper and I will be playing tonight at 8pm EST
Old February 6th, 2013, 06:07 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: ROUND 2 POSTED

Quote:
The Marrowick the Merciless (0-2) v. Heroscaper2010 the Terrifying (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Einar Imperium x2, Empress Kioava, Major X17, Raelin (RotV) (chosen by Marrowick)
* Quasatch Hunters x2, Eltahale, Brunak, Sir Denrick (chosen by HS2010)
* Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Theracus, Airborne Elite
* Agent Carr, Agent Skahen, Laglor, Krav Maga Agents, Nakita Agents
heroscaper2010 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, marrowick decides who places their (entire) army first.
This game is happening on Feburary 8th, 2013 /02/08/13/ at 3:00 PM EST

EDIT: Oops wrong thread .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 6th, 2013, 07:37 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

This game is happening Friday night, at 9pm Est/ 7pm Mnt.

rosencrantz * Major Q9, Fen Hydrax2, Deathreavers x3

thelorax * Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 9000, Deathwalker 8000, Eldgrim, Deathreavers x3
Old February 7th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Messaged my opponent on Tuesday and haven't heard back yet
Old February 7th, 2013, 03:12 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The deroche (2-0) v. typhon2222 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Blastatronsx1, Gladiatronsx2, Raelin, Major Q10, Major X17
* Zelrig, Rhogar Dragonspin, Fen Hydra, Deathreaversx2, Roman Archersx1
* Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Venoc Warlord, Zetacron, Air Elemental
* 10th Reg x3, Marcus, Kaemon Awa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Isamu
typhon2222 will decide who chooses their opponent's army first. After armies are picked, deroche decides who places their (entire) army first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just finished playing Typhon2222 (his maps are awesome!) and my ability to play-poorly-yet-win despite my best efforts to lose remains intact (just ask dok).

No, seriously, I know I'm being self-depreciating for some minor comedic effect, but it doesn't make the above statement any less true about playing myself into a hole and needing some long odds to climb out of it.

Typhon made me play my Glad/Blasts, so I forced him to play Zelrig/Hydra/rats. On paper, as dok pointed out, he should win (the short map and glyphs benefited Typhon's build more than mine, but I wasn't going to let him play Mohicans or 10th).

In a nutshell, I had poor start zone placement, scattering rats, no board control, no Glads on vital targets, no Blasts on height, and critical units out of Raelin's aura. I only won because I got initiative when I really really needed it and Typhon rolled something like three or four defense whiffs in a row against Q10's range 8 pot-shots that caused Typhon to lose both Zelrig and the Hydra in successive turns. It was one of those games where I needed a dice miracle and got it.

I'm going to stay home tomorrow so I don't get hit by a bus.

Old February 7th, 2013, 11:55 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I lost. Very good game though, IS's little bro! Very well played!

First few rounds I dominated the board with the Krav and Charos, picking off the PK pretty steadily with but a few casualties. Then, when his PK's were basically spent he moved up Cyprien!

Charos took a position on height, baiting Cyprien. Cyprien, having not much of a choice, engage the colossal, flunking his Chilling touch. Charos returned with but a wound. Cyprien again Chilling touched, this time for 1 wound. Again Charos returned for 1. This is where things got bad, Chilling touch...wait for it...wait for it....wait for it....wwwwaaaaaiiiiiiiitt ffffoooorrrr iiiiittttt....20...Everybody= 6 wouds!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Charos then managed to inflict 2 wounds to the still mighty Vampire. On Cypriens turn, he flew away and life drained a Marro Warrior. After OM's and initiative, my favorite Marro rolled 3 skulls killing Cyprien! (This game continues to shock me)

After water cloning back some Marros, his PK's (It get's worse)
PK:
Charos:

PK:
Charos:

PK:
Jospeh Sweeney:

Charos: Counter Strike!

Charos picks off another with a normal attack.

PK goes again.

PK

PK:
Charos:

PK:
Charos:
Jospeh Sweeney:

(I'm just being silly with the above^)

Anyhow, I go on to kill another PK, loose all my Marro Warriors, get Isamu killed after he inflicted 2 wounds to Martial, then Taelord duffs every roll he needed.

That basically sums it up, I know I left out a few Water clones in there.

Well played, IS's little Bro! You played like a true master, good luck in the rest of the tourney! I had a blast playing you!
Old February 7th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Well I lost. Very good game though, IS's little bro! Very well played!

First few rounds I dominated the board with the Krav and Charos, picking off the PK pretty steadily with but a few casualties. Then, when his PK's were basically spent he moved up Cyprien!

Charos took a position on height, baiting Cyprien. Cyprien, having not much of a choice, engage the colossal, flunking his Chilling touch. Charos returned with but a wound. Cyprien again Chilling touched, this time for 1 wound. Again Charos returned for 1. This is where things got bad, Chilling touch...wait for it...wait for it....wait for it....wwwwaaaaaiiiiiiiitt ffffoooorrrr iiiiittttt....20...Everybody= 6 wouds!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Charos then managed to inflict 2 wounds to the still mighty Vampire. On Cypriens turn, he flew away and life drained a Marro Warrior. After OM's and initiative, my favorite Marro rolled 3 skulls killing Cyprien! (This game continues to shock me)

After water cloning back some Marros, his PK's (It get's worse)
PK:
Charos:

PK:
Charos:

PK:
Jospeh Sweeney:

Charos picks off another with a normal attack.

PK goes again.

PK

PK:
Charos:

PK:
Charos:
Jospeh Sweeney:

(I'm just being silly with the above^)

Anyhow, I go on to kill another PK, loose all my Marro Warriors, get Isamu killed after he inflicted 2 wounds to Martial, then Taelord duffs every roll he needed.

That basically sums it up, I know I left out a few Water clones in there.

Well played, IS's little Bro! You played like a true master, good luck in the rest of the tourney! I had a blast playing you!
That was the most intense battle report I have ever read .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old February 7th, 2013, 12:58 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Spoiler Alert!

That was the most intense battle report I have ever read .
He ended with: Martial 2/5, 1PK, Sonya 2/3.

I think my heart skipped a couple of beats that game.

to IS's little bro, for giving me a run for my money!
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

vegietarian18 and I will be playing shortly.

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 7th, 2013, 08:29 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kinseth and I will be tonight at 6:30 Pacific time... BRAINS!!!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events