Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 17th, 2022, 08:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Dragonfly2099 customs

Streamlining*is* tough, but it is rewarding, especially when you're able to convey the theme in one or two powers.

One of my mentors likes to say that "simple is hard" and they're right.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:57 PM

Dragonfly2099 knows what's in an order marker Dragonfly2099 knows what's in an order marker

I took out the Coward’s Reward on Kenix, I’ll try him out a bit more with that revised card. Appreciate all the input.

Here’s another I’ve been testing out for a while. I’ve not encountered too many issues with him, but, as always, other input is helpful.

General: Einar
Name: Professor Azimov
Species: Soulborg
Rarity: Unique Hero
Class: Scientist
Personality: Resolute
Size: Medium 5

Life: 8
Move: 5
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

Rule 1
When an adjacent Unique Human or Maridean Figure you control receives one or more wounds, you may instead place all of those wound markers on this Army Card.

Rule 2
When Professor Azimov attacks a Human or Maridean, subtract 1 from his Attack value.

Rule 3
When 2 or more wound markers would be placed on this Army Card, you may place 1 less wound marker.

The mini I used is Fugitoid from the TMNT Heroclix line.

Soulborgs aren’t really Einars wheelhouse, but I imagine if he would summon them, they would look like robots from the Pulp Fiction era of writing. Flash Gordon type characters, etc.

I imagine Professor Azimov as an early designer of Soulborgs. His powers are a play off the 3 rules of robotics. He designed Soulborgs to aid the Marideans in their daily activities. When he accidentally uploaded his consciousness into one of his creations, his fellow scientists decided to capitalize on his discovery, and the rise of the Soulborg began.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 10:59 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

8 life and 4 defense is tough! But with only 2 attack and no offensive bonuses he's not going to be a problem on his own.

However! He is very very good with human-oriented ranged pods. Him + B-11, Krav Maga, Nakita Agents, etc. sounds pretty nasty.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 24th, 2022, 08:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Imo, drop rule 3. I think it might be a bit too much when paired with Rule 1.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 25th, 2022, 05:51 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

8 Life and lasting 8 attacks of hits is awfully powerful. Perhaps have him at 5 or 6 life and push up Rule 3 to hits of 3 or more but allows a 2 hit to happen.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 25th, 2022 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Rules need names...name 1, name 2...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards