Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:44 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
KC's Customs - NEW Classic Continuation 9/15/11

I think I'm going to turn this thread into a thread for all of my customs, because I really feel like doing some "Classic Scape Continuation" stuff. Again, I don't have the resources available to me to make cards, so if anyone wants to volunteer to make them, I'd really appreciate it. I'll separate them on the front page

I decided to start this thread because I've had a lot of ideas for Final Fantasy custom heroes lately, and I wanted to get them down on paper. If there's anyone out there that's good at making army cards that wants to take a crack at some of these and post them here, I'd love to see them.

Please give me some feedback - I'd appreciate it! I'm gonna start with Final Fantasy VI since it's my favorite game of the series, though I hope to get through many of the other games.

I'm going to make some references to Magicite Treasure Glyphs. These glyphs will grant the user a Special Attack that reflects that Esper's powers, and you'll be able to remove them from the game to make one massive attack (not a Special Attack). I'll get into them later.

Final Fantasy VI
Spoiler Alert!

Final Fantasy Bosses
Spoiler Alert!

Final Fantasy IV
Spoiler Alert!

Final Fantasy Monsters
Spoiler Alert!

Classic Scape Continuance Figures
Spoiler Alert!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by killercactus; September 16th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards