Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2009, 08:21 AM

XvBizark Woo who?
Re: Raleigh NHSD, 2009 "Cage Match"

This is XvBizark finally confirming that I will be in attendance with the 3 ppl that I promised.

And looking forward to the great day of NHSD.

My buddy Mike wants me to let you guys know of the stomping to expect. There will be stompings. LOL

So two days away now. Should I strike up a conversation about what troops to be expecting to see moreover at the tournament? LOL I know what my guys are running.

Im just curious as to what you guys are expecting to see.

Thanks!

Sometimes you have to take a beating to deliver a beating. Braxas is not going to kill you. I promise..

~My famous last words, before Braxas killed Taelord with Acid Spit Special Attack~

Old October 15th, 2009, 12:47 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

Expect to see Steam Roller, Q9, Wave 9 and of course the mighty 4th mass. Be Afraid, Be very afraid.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old October 15th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crapalot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altron_ZERO View Post
Quote:
The body count appears to be 30+.
wow, is there even enough room at AF&G for that many?

How many matches do you think we'll be playing and how long will each match be?
Dude that place seat can seat over 100 easy, and that's card games.
Ah, well Ive only been there once an that was 2 years ago. And I didnt get to see the part where the tables are.

I may use the same army as last time, just cause its beastly and I haven't had too much time to prepare a new army that beats that one.

Old October 15th, 2009, 04:31 PM

Sir Crapalot Woo who?

Good news evryone I just got the package of prizes and am so full of joy. This means no worries of people recieving their prizes when they win.

<("<) <( " )> (>")>
Kung-Fu Kirby is pissed!!
Old October 16th, 2009, 08:02 AM

blackrayne1 has disabled reputation

just wanted to add myself +1 maybe .. go goobers
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:25 AM

dafe31 is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: Raleigh NHSD, 2009 "Cage Match"

I haven't heard a final decision on youth players, but my ten year-old son will be coming with me and he'll have his army with him. He's my regular opponent, so he's used to playing against adults. If other kids aren't playing, it'll be a good chance for him to see what the tournament setting is all about. We're good either way.

Looking forward to the carnage,
DAFE31
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:26 AM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Edit: I got way less lazy and read the thread and know that this now is at 1 o'clock. My bad. I will arrive early accordingly.

Oh, and all my friends who were like, "Oh, man, I want to come to a HeroScape tournament, too!" eventually all bailed on me. So it's just coming. Which is fine. Just updating.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:37 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Crapalot View Post
Good news evryone I just got the package of prizes and am so full of joy. This means no worries of people recieving their prizes when they win.
What kind of prizes did you get?
Old October 16th, 2009, 01:50 PM

blackrayne1 has disabled reputation

i was curious about a listing of rules as well .. do we need to bring alternate persons "ie in case we r playin someone with a same unique hero as another .. and any orther rules i may not be aware of
Old October 16th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There shouldn't be any restriction on you using a unique vs. your opponent using the same unique. Otherwise, there'd be a massive melee to determine who gets to use Raelin.

540 pt. army, same army all day, no Marvel, no customs, no crying.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Crap, I didn't realize that we were planin on moving it up an hour. I might have to leave early then, unless I can persuade my mom to let me stay a little longer, otherwise she wants me to leave by 4:30

Old October 16th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is my yearly NHSD post

Have a safe trip to your NHSD event, hope you get to meet and play some new folks, remember to play nice, Good luck to all and of course have a good time, I know I will.

Codeman

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day