Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 8th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

I decided to re-visit some of my previous entries. What you have here are the four previous entries of mine that at least mentioned Nilfheim re-written from Nilf's perspective.
So four short stories with the original story linked in the title of each.
All together under 3000 words combined for all eight.

Through Nilfheim's Eyes, The King Dragon's Verison

Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 8th, 2017, 10:32 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Extension

Gimme the 2 weeks. People should PM me a character they want me to do and I'll choose one at random. If no one PMs me, I'll just pick one randomly from all options.

~Dysole, providing weird challenge parameters to herself
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:34 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Gimme the 2 weeks. People should PM me a character they want me to do and I'll choose one at random. If no one PMs me, I'll just pick one randomly from all options.

~Dysole, providing weird challenge parameters to herself
TAF mentioned he would like to see a story about the hive...

~TGRF.
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As the Prompt giver, I cannot recommend any particular hero.

~TAF, technical

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 9th, 2017, 10:56 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

I do actually have a thought involving the Hive, but I'm not quite sure if it fits the letter of your prompt.

~Dysole, who is mostly wondering if the story needs to be starring them or can merely be about them
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:30 AM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mebbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole
I do actually have a thought involving the Hive, but I'm not quite sure if it fits the letter of your prompt.

~Dysole, who is mostly wondering if the story needs to be starring them or can merely be about them
Technically all the actual Prompt requests is that the story be about them. However, I stated clearly that the idea of this Prompt is Perspective, so point-of-view is fairly important to me in the judging process.

Basically you can write whatever you want concerning your chosen character. However, it'll need to be really good to compete with the other entries if it conflicts with my judging preference. Even if they're both equally well-written, a story from the PoV of the Hive will beat out a story where the Hive is not the PoV character. So I'd only recommend attempting this if you are very confident in your idea.

~TAF

Old July 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mebbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole

Technically all the actual Prompt requests is that the story be about them. However, I stated clearly that the idea of this Prompt is Perspective, so point-of-view is fairly important to me in the judging process.

Basically you can write whatever you want concerning your chosen character. However, it'll need to be really good to compete with the other entries if it conflicts with my judging preference. Even if they're both equally well-written, a story from the PoV of the Hive will beat out a story where the Hive is not the PoV character. So I'd only recommend attempting this if you are very confident in your idea.

~TAF
I was very confident in my idea of a Hive PoV. There was only the slight problem of the idea having no story. But still, surely the thought counts, right? Right?

~TGRF, who still won't be submitting anything for this prompt. Regrettably.
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:30 PM

Okay

I'm not confident enough in my Hive idea so I'm just going to randomly decide a figure and then write something. I really hope I get it all done in a week.

~Dysole, unsure
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:18 PM

So unless I'm mistaken, the deadline is Saturday?

~TGRF.
Old July 20th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Indeed it is, but I'll be very busy over the weekend and may not have time to judge entries until Monday, so consider that a day's extension I guess.

~TAF

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Can I ask for an extension?

I do not want to pressure Dysole and look forward to her submission and secretly hope it is Braxas.
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Can I ask for an extension?

I do not want to pressure Dysole and look forward to her submission and secretly hope it is Braxas.
We should hear from Dysole before requesting extensions for her.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction