Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 11th, 2009, 09:41 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart
Question Different attack dice.

I know this has probably been aked already, but where do you get the colorful attack dice? I have the ones with the skulls on the same dice as the defence, and I was wondering about the other type that I saw.

Thanks.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Different attack dice.

The pure red attack dice (which don't have shields on them) were released with the earlier printings of the first master set (Rise of the Valkyrie). There's really no way to get them any more unless you find an old master set somewhere. They also come with blue defense dice which have 4 blanks on them.

Most of the other colored dice you see come with the flagbearers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:47 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Some people make there own dice from stores. But the Red and Blue ones you are talking about, they were in the 1st edition master set, and now on ebay.

Edit:'d

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 11th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The red and blue dice can be found on ePay often, however people usually ask a high price for them. Your best bet is to ask for some in the Trade Thread; people there don't like to rip others off.
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:25 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Well uhh, are there unique dice with Marvel? okay yeah this thread has ahh no real point anymore. Again no one has answered this, but do we have a Ask a Quick question thread? if not we really need one.
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the fast reply. I think I might try to get them.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old August 12th, 2009, 03:10 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

They are really not that interesting.
After we got the white dice, we have not even considered using the blue and red dice again.
It is far easier to simply have one pool of dice, than to keep shifting between two types.
But if you insist, and can't find them cheap in USA, I can send you some. Only problem will be the postage, as I live in Denmark...
Old August 12th, 2009, 05:36 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

I just put a NEW unopened setup on on epay myself... but I have 2 more sets that are used with faces intact, and very used with faces showing wear... if you want a set cheaper.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion