Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 23rd, 2022, 03:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | Wave 47: Trinity

Strong guesses all!

With the many villains in this release, we've also got the Injustice League faction strategy guide released! There are lots of options now for strong DC villain teams.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 08:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great write ups! I love this wave!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2022, 09:59 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wooooo!!
Old April 23rd, 2022, 10:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bizarro has really interesting mechanics. Lots of strategy for both sides to deal with him.
Old April 23rd, 2022, 01:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Bat-Family Batman is definitely one of my favorites out of this wave that I haven’t seen mentioned yet. At first glance I found his synergy underwhelming but he honestly pulls the Vigilantes and Sidekicks together into something awesome!
Old April 23rd, 2022, 01:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you get hot on his D20s he’s a beast!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2022, 01:14 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Printed off a ton of cards today; my favorites of the wave are definitely some overdue ones like Cheetah, Vandal Savage, and Hippolyta, as well as some cool new vIIs like Bizarro, Bane, and Alfred, along with the more unique things like the Invisible Jet, what I assume to be C3G's first 5 pointer, and the Superman Flyover Story. I also didn't realize Steve Trevor had that much potential to be a cool design.

Epic work all around folks!
Old April 24th, 2022, 03:31 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Has it been mentioned that First Aid Utility Glyph got an upgrade?
Old April 24th, 2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Has it been mentioned that First Aid Utility Glyph got an upgrade?
It was mentioned in the newsletter.

Old April 24th, 2022, 07:31 AM

So, curious to hear from folks, as this is one of my favorite waves and I agree with Splash's thoughts here ....

1. Favorite design of the wave?
2. Most surprising design of the wave?
3. Design you feel adds most to a faction?
4. Design you feel has the biggest competitive impact?

I'm going to go with:

1. Batman (Occult). I'm definitely biased, but this is one of my favorite LDs I've done and I love how it gets to the "supernatural Batman" feel, along with bringing in some of the odder characters under one heading for army building.

2. It's the Remote Control Car for me. I'm surprised we could pull off a 5 point unit that feels every bit worth its points and no more. Kudos to Tickle on that one!

3. Batman (Family). He really does bring those Vigilante/Sidekick builds together so much more coherently. Definitely one I'd recommend anyone checking out. Great stuff by Archie.

4. Clayface (II). Lots of great additions to the Injustice faction here, but Clayface is the one I feel is the biggest handful competitively. Really nasty, tough to put down villain. Another Arkham-led masterpiece

I could toss out honorable mentions all day, though. I love all of these designs, even if the Invisible Jet almost killed me ....

Old April 24th, 2022, 09:58 AM

Most surprised you picked Batman for only two answers.
Old April 24th, 2022, 12:21 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Love this wave! A bunch of great designs here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So, curious to hear from folks, as this is one of my favorite waves and I agree with Splash's thoughts here ....

1. Favorite design of the wave?
2. Most surprising design of the wave?
3. Design you feel adds most to a faction?
4. Design you feel has the biggest competitive impact?
1. I love Batman Occult. Gets him paired with some figures that the other Batman designs wouldn't hang out with much, and is just so great thematically.

2. Probably Remote Control Car, for the same reasons as Bats. Nice one Tickle!

3. Batman Bat-Fam. He pulls the faction together in a way they really needed to hang with other strong factions. HM to Hippolyta, Amazons look pretty nasty now!

4. Vandal Savage! I think we'll see some cool generalist stuff with him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy