Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 19th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
LotR is still supposed to be happening but little info. Not supposed to be a remake nor be new material, so.....? Simalcrum?
If they've got Peter Jackson in on it, he'll probably find a way to try to hype The Battle of Greenfields into an epic fantasy trilogy so he can make as much money as possible out of it...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 19th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is unknown as well. He is not supposed to be part of it but he may be.
Old June 19th, 2018, 06:05 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Hopefully not. I was pretty disappointed in the Hobbit Part 2: The Desolation of the Book.
Old June 19th, 2018, 06:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Peter Jackson is a phenomenal director, which reminds me I'm due for a second watching of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. A new trailer came out recently for a new film of his, Mortal Engines I think the name was, but I haven't seen it yet.

EDIT: As someone who has not read The Hobbit, I was not disappointed with The Hobbit movies. Sure, they weren't close to the quality of the Lord of the Rings movies, but I didn't think they were bad. In fact, I quite enjoyed the third movie.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 19th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You need to read The Hobbit. It's the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:06 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The problem is not that the Hobbit movies were bad. The problem was that they took a book that should have been done in one movie and then they stretched it into three movies (ka-ching $$) that were loosely based on the book. I mean c'mon: the dwarves flip a switch and then a giant gold statue is instantly cast during the middle of a battle with a dragon!?! That was stupid as hell.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:48 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
The problem is not that the Hobbit movies were bad. The problem was that they took a book that should have been done in one movie and then they stretched it into three movies (ka-ching $$) that were loosely based on the book. I mean c'mon: the dwarves flip a switch and then a giant gold statue is instantly cast during the middle of a battle with a dragon!?! That was stupid as hell.
I think one movie is a bit ambitious - the book's very tight and goes through a lot of story for what it is - but it could have been done much better and more elegantly in three films. As for the films, I genuinely enjoyed the first (worth watching for the Riddles in the Dark scene alone!), was bored by the second and couldn't sit through the third, which seemed to have no clear idea of focus for the little I watched. Also, I'm kind of pissed that they brought in a pointless elf/dwarf love story and loads bullcrapto extend the running time and yet completely ignored Bombur. He was one of the few dwarves to receive any characterisation in the book, and granted it was silly comic relief, but it was fun silly comic relief! That he was completely shafted and it still felt like it was being stretched out for all its worth with the crap they added boggles my mind. Also, why did they have to make Barrels Out of Bond a cartoonish action scene? That works so well as a daring escape - you don't have to throw in elves fighting orcs while the dwarves float by killing orcs with bizarre barrel flips which have more place in a Platformer game than a fantasy film.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2018, 10:18 AM

Also Beorn.

We wanted this:

Not this:

Old June 20th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I thought the first Hobbit was alright. Second one annoyed me enough that I didn't go see the third one. The extent to which the whole thing was actioned-up was ridiculous.

The barrel scene and the Tom & Jerry sequence with Smaug are the most extreme examples of that, but it's all over the movies. Bilbo can't just put a key in a lock, he has to drop it and have it saved from falling off a cliff at the last moment. Gandalf can't just walk into a tomb and see the Nazgul are up and about, he has to slip-slide into the tomb and almost fall off a cliff. Middle-Earth seems to be coated in teflon.
Old June 20th, 2018, 10:51 AM
Hard as ice

Yeah, in all honesty, I will defend the first film and am usually happy to rewatch it. The other two were cack.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 20th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just watch the animated version!
Old June 20th, 2018, 12:04 PM

How about the ridiculous scene where they ride around on the knee caps of mountain giants? Or the wrongly named Azog coming back to life from beneath a sheet of ice? Or the chase scene in the goblin tunnels? Or a sled pulled by rabbits???

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape