Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 20th, 2022, 10:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of League Assassin - Public Playtesting

Cool. Updated. Thanks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2022, 12:35 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of League Assassin - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
NAME = LEAGUE ASSASSIN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4/5?

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

THE DEMON'S HANDS

After revealing an Order Marker on this card or the card of a Diabolical Mastermind you control and taking a turn, you may take a turn with up to three League Assassins you control that haven't moved or attacked this turn. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

PHANTOM WALK
League Assassin can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

TRIAL BY BLOOD
After League Assassin destroys an enemy figure with its normal attack, you may choose a previously destroyed Elite League Assassin figure in your Army, remove this League Assassin figure from the game, and place the chosen figure on the space this figure previously occupied.
Hey there, a few questions for ya.

1. Is this the up to date design?

2. Anything you want to see this tested with or against?
Old September 6th, 2022, 02:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It is up to date, yes! I would love if you could run at least one game with Masahiro Arashi, as Eric pointed out to me that it might be a potent combo.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 6th, 2022, 11:43 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Insert Name Here)

Army Test
Map: Sewer
Units: Elite League Assassins, League Assassin x4, Leopardon, Skrull Infiltrator, Masahiro Arashi (800) vs The Incredibles (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian War Zone
Units: Masahiro, 4x League Assassin, Elite Assassin, Ra’s Al Ghul 260, 2x Skrull Infiltrator (800) vs JSA (800 - Wildcat, Black Canary, Powergirl)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think these are fine on their own. I am concerned about Masahiro’s power in conjunction with these guys, but think this may be a Masahiro issue, since Masahiro seemed deadlier with the ELAs and these guys mainly served as pawns to get the ELAs back.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Pretty flavorful. Without Masahira they seem fine. I like that four of them are basically a “faux-squad”. If the Masahira synergy continues, it does seem kind of dangerous to put Masahira in Bael, add an extra die to all of the ELA attack rolls, get to reroll dice that aren’t skulls, then use the regular LA’s to resurrect dead LEAs

Last edited by Alexandros; September 7th, 2022 at 10:17 AM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 06:25 PM

So Alexandros is going to hook me up with another set of tests here, since the Masahiro/Elite League Assassin combo tainted the previous two due to a misinterpretation of the text that led to the ELA getting an attack boost from Ruthless Command.

Hoping the combo isn't quite so nasty without that.

Old September 7th, 2022, 09:19 PM

Quote:
So Alexandros is going to hook me up with another set of tests here, since the Masahiro/Elite League Assassin combo tainted the previous two due to a misinterpretation of the text that led to the ELA getting an attack boost from Ruthless Command.

I got one in but am tapped out for tonight. Promise I'll be back at it tomorrow!
Old September 8th, 2022, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Quote:

I got one in but am tapped out for tonight. Promise I'll be back at it tomorrow!
Sounds like a plan! Hopefully the combo is feeling more reasonable?

Old September 19th, 2022, 06:23 PM

Protip: Playtesting isn't useful if you don't post the results when you do it.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: League Assassin

Army Test
Map: Sewer
Units: Elite League Assassins, League Assassin x4, Leopardon, Skrull Infiltrator, Masahiro Arashi (800) vs The Incredibles (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Martian War Zone
Units: Masahiro, 4x League Assassin, Elite Assassin, Ra’s Al Ghul 260, 2x Skrull Infiltrator (800) vs JSA (800 - Wildcat, Black Canary, Powergirl)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Seems fine. I wish I'd drafted more, but they hardly seemed obscene- they lost to an army I'm fairly confident in and dismantled an army I'm not super confident in.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: They seemed pretty ninja-y to me. I could see myself playing them again, despite the fact that I'm not super invested in their supporting cast, which to me is indicative of a strong design.
Old September 20th, 2022, 06:30 AM

That's 2-2 in public playtesting. Sounds like folks are happy with how they play.

I propose we move to Final Editing

Also realized we never got mini pics here. Bummer.

Old September 20th, 2022, 06:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of League Assassin - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea
Old September 20th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 27th, 2022, 11:37 PM

This passes on time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library