Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 17th, 2012, 02:29 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Valhalla:After the End

I apoligize for missing my deadline, but family business came up, and I wasn't able to use my computer this weekend. Therefore, I'll have a chapter up tonight, but I don't plan to make up Friday's post. The chapter schedule will simply be shifted a day.
Old December 18th, 2012, 01:53 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Chapter 5- The Other Side
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:37 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Probably your best written chapter yet, IMO.
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Probably your best written chapter yet, IMO.
Really?

I actually don't feel so well about it myself. The last section was hacked out so I could meet my deadline, and I intend to go over it and give it a good rewrite. I do like the first bit though.

Thanks you.
Old December 18th, 2012, 06:02 PM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Actually, out of this chapter, I think I liked the whole Isamu part best, lol.
Old January 27th, 2013, 02:41 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is this fanfiction going to continue? I was really getting into it.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:59 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Nice work. As it happens I'm also writing a fan fiction about the aftermath of the war, using the children of some of my old characters.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 02:41 PM

Okay. I've decided to return to the Heroscapers community, and I guess here would be as good as place as any to announce it.

I'm curious if anyone is interested in seeing me continue this story. I haven't been writing much recently, but I've always felt that this was some of my best work, and I wouldn't mind continuing it if there's interested readers. I'd probably start by doing edits of the published chapters, as I'd need to reconstruct my story outline.

Anyways, it feels good to be back.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome back! Personally, I can't remember too much of this fan fiction, so a reboot of the first chapters would probably be a good idea. You might consider sending a message out to your readers to let them know you're starting back up. Or just @mention them, as that works too now.
~TGRF.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 10:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, we always need moar fanfics here on the site. Y not.

~TAF, texttalkingly.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 23rd, 2014, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Welcome back! Personally, I can't remember too much of this fan fiction, so a reboot of the first chapters would probably be a good idea. You might consider sending a message out to your readers to let them know you're starting back up. Or just @mention them, as that works too now.
~TGRF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Sure, we always need moar fanfics here on the site. Y not.

~TAF, texttalkingly.
Thanks. Now that I'm looking back on what I wrote, I can definitely tell that it needs some rewrites. Still, I'm excited to dust this off and continue it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction