Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 1st, 2010, 12:23 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Re: TEXAS Draft III

Nice job, cheddar. I think you should do this for all of our events!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old May 1st, 2010, 02:39 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Yeah, nice flier. Just curious, but who is manning the texasheroscape@gmail.com address? I have the dfwheroscape@gmail.com address manned, I just wanted to make sure someone has that one under watch.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old May 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Looks like something the "Ministry of Silly Armies" would endorse. I'm a definite maybe!

(And nice flier, too).
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:09 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the kind words guys. Now if I could just pick an army as easily...

DrL gave me that address to use in the flier, so I'm assuming he is watching it.

Old May 1st, 2010, 05:02 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

CheddarLimbo that is just fanfreakintastic!

Thanks a ton!

I will head over to Madness tomorrow and give him a stack of these bad boys.

And, yes, I have that TexasHeroscapers email. I created it for this event so that folks that were internet retarded had an easier way to get all the info for this tourney.

Basically I will just link them to the first page of the thread.

(I didn't realize Dignan already had an email set up for this sort of thing.)

Man, I am so pumped about the flyer!

I will do a massive update to the first post tonight.

Thanks again, CheddarLimbo!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old May 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
(I didn't realize Dignan already had an email set up for this sort of thing.)
I do too: dfw_heroscape@verizon.net

Old May 4th, 2010, 02:36 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Howdy, y'all...

Long time no see. Pencil me in as tentative. I want to make it, and my work schedule is supposed to change to allow me to do stuff on Sundays, but it's not absolutely confirmed yet.

--Aahz
Old May 4th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hope you can make it!

Attendees:
  1. DrLivingston
  2. Dignan
  3. Jared
  4. CheddarLimbo
  5. Rÿchean
  6. Tmac2200
  7. Tmacdad
  8. Podwest
  9. Anubianwolf88
  10. Anubianwolf Cub#1
  11. Anubianwolf Cub#2
  12. Rodriquez
Maybe:
  1. Revdyer
  2. jonathan
  3. rym
  4. aahzmandius

Old May 4th, 2010, 05:03 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dude, I don't even want to be on the maybe list.

With the luck I've had lately attending tournaments, maybe would probably end up being a no-no.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 4th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Super Doopa

Attendees:
  1. DrLivingston
  2. Dignan
  3. Jared
  4. CheddarLimbo
  5. Rÿchean
  6. Tmac2200
  7. Tmacdad
  8. Podwest
  9. Anubianwolf88
  10. Anubianwolf Cub#1
  11. Anubianwolf Cub#2
  12. Rodriquez
Maybe:
  1. Revdyer
  2. jonathan
  3. aahzmandius
No Way is this Fool Coming:
  1. rym

Old May 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Ahh, rym.

My only guaranteed win.

I can get lucky against Rÿchean, beaten by the good DrL, and humiliated by Dignan, but I can only count on one guy to just lie down like a doormat.

And he's not even a maybe?

Screw it, I ain't comin'.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; May 5th, 2010 at 04:18 PM. Reason: I also lose frequently to Podwest, to be thorough
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:23 PM

You'll need more than luck, I assure you.

Geesh, spot the guy a few wins while playing Groks or what not and he gets all delusional.

I said it once and I say it again, beating me doesn't get your name on the trophy, just ask rodriquez.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events