Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Let's just say that I initially misread the rules for Dignan's 'ScapeBall and thought that small and medium figures were not allowed to carry the ball. And along those lines I began thinking of army ideas utilizing large and huge figures to pick up and carry the ball.

After talking to DrLivingston, I was informed that it was only small figures that cannot pickup or carry the ball and I was a tad disappointed. I'd gotten all excited about coming up with different armies featuring the larger figures.

Would there be any consideration for putting the restriction for picking up and carrying the ball to medium figures as well? Meaning only the large and huge characters could run with it?

Either way, this sounds like a really fun idea and cannot wait to try it out!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; June 7th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old June 8th, 2012, 10:23 AM

lipman is surprisingly tart

Would you be allowed to use the Nakita Agents as a set of cheerleaders?
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Only if they brought their pom-poms.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old June 8th, 2012, 02:09 PM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

Very well. I will yield the Grapevine MOP tournament to the Plano Scape-ball event. I'm still voting for July 21 at noon.
Old June 14th, 2012, 09:35 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got a thread up for my own event. It is invite only, so if your on the list you have a PM waiting for you. Here's the thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...77#post1623877

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old June 15th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
Very well. I will yield the Grapevine MOP tournament to the Plano Scape-ball event. I'm still voting for July 21 at noon.
21st is really the only day in July I can make it.

Old June 15th, 2012, 09:42 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
Sheesh. Sorry about slow response. My wife just gave birth a few days ago, so I've had other things on my mind (a beautiful baby girl).
Uhm.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 15th, 2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Fellow local scaper posts he has a newborn and the best he gets is an edit congrats? tsk tsk
Old June 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Well, DrL said it in his Edit right after his Light's post.

Still:

Congrats to Lightbringer and Family!
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:26 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is somebody already hosting the Wacky summer event? I'm already hosting an event that could become the summer event if not. I don't want to steal the event from anybody.

Old June 21st, 2012, 02:47 AM

LightBringer has disabled reputation

I would like to object to scheduling an invite only tournament for the 21st. I want to see a larger gathering and I want to be able to invite a few folks. I'm not sure who is running the scapeball thing, but I would like to reserve that date to be a time that anybody can come.
Old June 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Super Doopa

I don't have time to organize an event for the summer.

Realistically, I probably won't be organizing an event until next
year.

If there is going to be a larger gathering for a wacky tournament, I won't be organizing it.

I will make every effort to attend anything that someone (else!) takes the time and effort to organize.

Old July 1st, 2012, 01:26 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

So is scapeball happening? Or is my event holding the 21st? I'll move my event if the community would prefer it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events