Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 5th, 2010, 10:51 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker
artemiscorsocustoms

I've done a fair amount of comicscape customizing, and with the recent sad news, I thought I might try my hand at some vallhallascape customizing.
Here's a start.
Vinlojt

Cadmus

Corvus Corone

Rowen Kade

Astyanax.. This one was created more for my personal use..I only have 1 squad of each type of Kyrie, and I wanted a way to make them worth their points.

Laurens Van Groot..Same thing with this guy, I only have 1 squad of Templar Knights, and I was trying to boost 'em a little.

I'm sure these guys need some polishing, but I figured I'd get 'em posted and see what people thought.

CORVUS

Last edited by artemiscorso; November 25th, 2010 at 11:28 AM.
Old November 5th, 2010, 11:15 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: artemiscorsocustoms

Okay, I personaly think these customs are great.

Your art, especially on Cadmus and Rowen, is good, and much better than my customs.

I think you over use the blank die mecahnic too much, but it's a mechanic I don't see often.

On many of your cards, you forget to put in the phrase "roll the 20-sided die" in your d20 related powers.

Edit: What program did you use to make these? GIMP/Photoshop or MSE?
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I kind of pride myself on being a bit of a Simon Cowell when it comes to reviewing customs, and I have to say-I'm utterly at a loss here. All your cutoms are excellent! They all look balanced, creative, thematic, and immediatly playable. The best complaint I can come up with is that the dual mechanics for Eldritch Spear seems unnecessarily cumbersome. Great job, artemiscorco.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I like these. <---- That's beginning to be my signature quote... Heh heh. I can make your life a lot easier. Go to downloads and download "official looking cards". Those already have all the words like ATTACK and DEFENSE, and DICE.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old November 25th, 2010, 11:18 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the feedback guys. I cleaned up the wording on Rowen Kade, Laurens, and Cadmus a little, and here are a couple more to ponder.

CORVUS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards