Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game

Yesterday at Comic-Con I picked up a copy of Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game. I got to play one game last night with my son and boy is that a fun game. The strategy is a bit advanced for my 8 yr old son, but after one game, he's picked up some strategic tactics. It's essentially a Dominion style game that pits all the players up against the game itself. I find this greatly appealing. I enjoy attempted to win with my son as apposed to trying to beat him. The game comes with a bunch of cards and the replay-ability is superb. Anyone else out there enjoying this game?

Last edited by Balantai; July 22nd, 2013 at 05:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games