Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old September 6th, 2006, 09:03 PM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
yeah a church or school or something, nudge nudge wink wink

Ellian is remodling a basement into rooms, he says we should use that (however we have to ask the people living there first....)
Community centers let you rent that kind of thing, but i dont know of any really good/nice ones. all of the ones down here are scary, and the ones up north arent as nice.
Maybe we can ask Bill Gates...
I wonder if we could do it at my work... I doubt it
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:16 PM

greyalien007 has disabled reputation
->Ah! I thought you were near it regularly since you posted about it.

Yeah you could get that from the post...Really it was the same friend who said, hey, they have castle sets at the walmart in town...
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:30 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
Yes, but does that mean that there are plans in the werkz to put together a Northwest Tourney for this winter? I will help out however I can...but I do not know where it could be had, but I could call places...maybe there is a school that would let us use the gymnasium or a church or something...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanderSunstar
yeah a church or school or something, nudge nudge wink wink

Ellian is remodling a basement into rooms, he says we should use that (however we have to ask the people living there first....)
Community centers let you rent that kind of thing, but i dont know of any really good/nice ones. all of the ones down here are scary, and the ones up north arent as nice.
Maybe we can ask Bill Gates...
I wonder if we could do it at my work... I doubt it
Oh, I figured the event Center at Cardhaus would be plenty. They have plenty of space. Would that not work as a tourney location for some reason I'm missing? Its even free and they'll let us reserve it in advance.
Old September 6th, 2006, 09:31 PM

greyalien007 has disabled reputation
Cardhaus = perfect
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:54 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation

Sounds good

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old September 7th, 2006, 01:19 AM

oni is surprisingly tart
Hey, another Seattle person here. Anyone part of the Seattle Metro Gamers (aka Dragonflight)? Anyone ever play at the Seattle Metro Gamers play house?

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old September 7th, 2006, 01:40 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by oni
Hey, another Seattle person here. Anyone part of the Seattle Metro Gamers (aka Dragonflight)? Anyone ever play at the Seattle Metro Gamers play house?
I haven't, I'll have to drop in some time as I live pretty close.
Old September 9th, 2006, 02:58 PM

I suppose it depends on how many of us come to this tournament. I dont know how big Cardhaus' game room is, so we were thinking of options if we have, heaven forbid, too many people show up.
Old September 9th, 2006, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanderSunstar
I suppose it depends on how many of us come to this tournament. I dont know how big Cardhaus' game room is, so we were thinking of options if we have, heaven forbid, too many people show up.
They have 12-13 of those eight foot tables.
Old September 9th, 2006, 06:17 PM

Well, if its free, and they have that much space then yea
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:29 PM

brotharon has disabled reputation
Yeah! When is it?

brotharon is Eldgrim...
in th' QUICKSILVER CAVE...Kill aw day, bevvy aw nicht.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotharon
Yeah! When is it?
http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2385

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers