Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Can you make it to Cardhaus on Saturday Sept 16th?
Yes 6 35.29%
No 6 35.29%
Maybe so 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 1st, 2006, 10:12 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cardhaus events for Sat. Sept 16th - Seattle PNW Heroscape

So I called Cardhaus to find out what we needed to do to get space in their "Event Center" The event coordinator is Eric, really nice guy, and he is making some changes to the event center hours. The current Cardhaus hours as posted on their website are not accurate.

Short form, even if there is an event planned, they may have space available. Not during the Friday night Magic tourneys, those are full, but Wednesdays are usually partly open, and Saturdays may have space, call for availability.

So I'm checking to see what people think about playing there on Sept 16th. There is an L5R(Legend of the five rings) event on that day, but he doesn't expect a huge turnout. They have a total of 13 tables and he seemed to think that there would easily be 2-3 we could use. He'll even add us to the calendar if we like, lock in the tables.

They'll be open until 10 that night as they scheduled that for the L5R tourney. It doesn't start until 5:30, so if we got there around 2-3pm, we could have plenty of time to build maps and play a few games. We should decide on maps before hand, probably based on # of people that are interested and what kind of games they want to play.

Food/drink wise, he said we can bring whatever we want, just clean up after ourselves. They used to have some snack food (candy bars, small bags of chips, etc) there, not sure if they still do.

Ok everyone! Chime in to the poll!
Old September 1st, 2006, 10:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If I was anywhere near Seattle I would be there.

Good luck with your event.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 12:42 AM

greyalien007 has disabled reputation
well that's retarded, i'm playing in that L5R event : (

: )

Oh well, if it gets boring, maybe I'll swing on by and play some hs too!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 12:46 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyalien007

LOL! Just show up early to play some HS and then do the L5R tourney at 5:30....perfect day of gaming!

Newb.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 01:30 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:

You won't have to swing far, we'll be at the tables 10 feet away.
c'mon, you know you wanna play with 3 dimensional toys.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 02:40 AM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Great to see more HS Gamedays, and where other gamers can see all the action!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:44 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Seattle Sucks!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:23 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Idunno, there weren't any events going on in Indy, so I pulled a Hawthorne and never looked back!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:47 AM

greyalien007 has disabled reputation
No events in Indy? Geez, I wonder what tourney I was playing in : )
Old September 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM

JanderSunstar has disabled reputation
Ellian says "I think I am going to be working, but I dont know"
I'm down though.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I might be able to come down. Is this Cardhaus in Lynnwood? If I do I would be bringing at least one other person - possibly as many as 3 others. My barbarian hordes will sweep down from the cold north (Camano Island/Stanwood/Arlington) and pillage the soft underbelly of the urban weaklings!

How many games do you think can fit on each table? 2?

EDIT: So one of those "Maybe So" votes counts for 1-4 people.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
No events in Indy? Geez, I wonder what tourney I was playing in : )
You were at Gencon?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events