Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 17th, 2010, 11:33 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Springs Heroscape Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Errr....not well, actually. I set up and waited for an hour and half and no one else showed. A few of the regulars had schedule conflicts and that was known in advance, but I was hoping for just one! Someone did show up...right after I tore down my build.

So the FLGS owner is going to move the start time up to 5:30 and we'll try again in a couple weeks, I think. I'll post here when I know. But it's no big deal, sometimes games don't go off.
Okay, I'll try to make the next one, if I can.

If you have any tourneys on the weekends, I can defintely come to those.

Nice build.
Old September 24th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Dylan_B is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Colorado Springs Heroscape Club

I'm writing for my son Dylan (11) who hasn't taken over this account yet. We come down to the Springs from Denver often, but only on weekends. Please let us know of future weekend events. We alo know the guys at Gamer's Haven and can work a deal with them if needed.

Dave

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events