Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:22 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Onacara's D&D Scape Scenarios/Traps/Treasures

I gotta say that I never really was into the whole Scenario Play used in Heroscape but the new D&D Scape set along with my delve into alot more other games has gotten me excited about the possibilities we now have so expect to see some scenarios.

Traps (non scenario specific)

Trap of Betrayal If you spring this trap the treasure goes to your opponent. The person springing the trap chooses which of his opponents heroes receivethe treasure. If your opponent has no heroes left onthe board the treaure glyph is immediately destroyed. (For multiplayer games the person springing the trap must give the treasure glyph to any non-friendly hero left in play)

Scenarios

Flooded Caverns

Melting Pot

Last edited by Onacara; December 18th, 2009 at 12:35 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios