Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Old December 18th, 2009, 12:22 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Onacara's D&D Scape Scenarios/Traps/Treasures

I gotta say that I never really was into the whole Scenario Play used in Heroscape but the new D&D Scape set along with my delve into alot more other games has gotten me excited about the possibilities we now have so expect to see some scenarios.

Traps (non scenario specific)

Trap of Betrayal If you spring this trap the treasure goes to your opponent. The person springing the trap chooses which of his opponents heroes receivethe treasure. If your opponent has no heroes left onthe board the treaure glyph is immediately destroyed. (For multiplayer games the person springing the trap must give the treasure glyph to any non-friendly hero left in play)

Scenarios

Flooded Caverns

Melting Pot

Last edited by Onacara; December 18th, 2009 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:28 AM
has been BANNED

Re: Onacara's D&D Scape Scenarios/Traps/Treasures

Scenario 1...The Flooded Caverns (map to follow)

The basic premise of this scenario is this. Treasure glyphs are placed in the "middle" of the board. When attempting to collect a treasure you will roll for springing the traps as normal but if you spring the trap then....

Trap of Flowing Waters.... When this trap is sprung the treasure is destoryed and a water tile is immediately placed under the figure that sprung the trap. For the remainder of the game each player after revealing an order marker will add another water tile adjacent to one that has been previously laid until the game is over. All normal water movement penalties and or bonuses apply. (Note all tiles on the same level or below where the flooding waters flow from must be filled before you can begin flooding the next elevations and so on.) If multiple traps are sprung the players will place tiles for all sprung traps in accordance with the rules above.

Last edited by Onacara; December 18th, 2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:31 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty cool, oncara. I like the water thing. pretty original. It's like indiana jones scape!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:31 AM
has been BANNED

Scenario 2.... Melting Pot (map to follow)

This scenario is similar to the Flooded Waters one with the exception that instead of water...

Trap of Burning River....When this trap is sprung the treasure is destoryed and a molten lava tile is immediately placed under the figure that sprung the trap. The figure then must roll for Molten Lava damage. For the remainder of the game each player after revealing an order marker will add another molten lava tile adjacent to one that has been previously laid until the game is over. All normal molten lava movement penalties and or bonuses apply. (Note all tiles on the same level or below where the burning river flows from must be filled before you can begin laying molten lava on the next elevations and so on.)If multiple traps are sprung the players will place tiles for all sprung traps in accordance with the rules above.

(Designers note: Not sure on the map yet but I may include water on the map...in that case instead of molten lava a normal lava tile would go over the water space. I probably will not do this as i don't want it to get too complicated.)

Last edited by Onacara; December 28th, 2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old December 18th, 2009, 12:32 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

This one's pretty good too.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 28th, 2009, 06:29 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

I definitely like these, sir- they will be the first scenarios I try out (except maybe the one(s) in the booklet). Thanks!

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:17 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Ona, either I'm confused about the Burning River scenario, or you left "water tile" in the text when you meant "molten lava." I think that might be the case. Just a heads-up.

These are both very cool ideas for ways to make terrain a dynamic force in the game.

~Spite
Old December 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Scenario 2.... Melting Pot (map to follow)

This scenario is similar to the Flooded Waters one with the exception that instead of water...

Trap of Burning River....When this trap is sprung the treasure is destoryed and a molten lava tile is immediately placed under the figure that sprung the trap. The figure then must roll for Molten Lava damage. For the remainder of the game each player after revealing an order marker will add another water tile adjacent to one that has been previously laid until the game is over. All normal molten lava movement penalties and or bonuses apply. (Note all tiles on the same level or below where the burning river flows from must be filled before you can begin laying molten lava on the next elevations and so on.)If multiple traps are sprung the players will place tiles for all sprung traps in accordance with the rules above.

(Designers note: Not sure on the map yet but I may include water on the map...in that case instead of molten lava a normal lava tile would go over the water space. I probably will not do this as i don't want it to get too complicated.)
Cool idea for sure. I think this might be easier if you as the designer used lava field hexes in the areas where you place the Glyphs. This way you can stipulate that the players must place the molten lava on a lava field space adjacent to the previously place molten lava. This way you can even mark out the path that the molten lava takes.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:10 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Ona, either I'm confused about the Burning River scenario, or you left "water tile" in the text when you meant "molten lava." I think that might be the case. Just a heads-up.

These are both very cool ideas for ways to make terrain a dynamic force in the game.

~Spite

OOOPS! Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios