Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 5th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 16th 2019

Pinging those that have shown interest in the past.
@Codeman @bmon @Dicehateme @Jormi_Boced @belrix @Targanth @EternalThanos86 @Obsidian @xlookingforwardx @tmmarten @Strack9 @seiferam @Swarley
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:33 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Also thanks for the ping. At the moment I have no family conflicts, I hope it stays that way.
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:36 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
@Codeman @bmon @Dicehateme @Jormi_Boced @belrix @Targanth @EternalThanos86 @Obsidian @xlookingforwardx @tmmarten @Strack9 @seiferam @Swarley
Yes, Weber's are in. Between 1-3 will make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old February 5th, 2020, 10:57 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I will be there, but unfortunately won't be able to play. Maybe Griffin will play though.
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:06 AM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the heads up. Will depend on soccer schedules for the spring if I or my kids and I can make it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events