Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 9th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Light Weight Tourney ROUND 4 POSTED

cool guys.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old August 10th, 2013, 08:01 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry about the sacking as some might see it my grandma has cancer so we have to go to michigan all the time and it's annoying. So I'll wait a little to make another tourny.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old August 10th, 2013, 10:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Nhah Scirh were able to get by Stompy and Co.

Stompy and Co(Bobincheese) won init from the start, and was able to get to the Def glyph before I could, and made some great plays in bottle necking me from getting to the glyph for sometime.

Stompy moved in and focused on Raelin, dispatching her in 2-3 attacks. I was able to gain height on Stompy and moved in and kept killing the Nagrub that was on the glyph.

This went on for several turns until I had TKN down to 4 wounds and only 2 nagrubs remained. 6 Nhah scirh reamined for me.

I was able to move a nhah and engage a Marro warrior and take out one quickly, and went on a hot turn where I killed the grub on the def glyph and then got the two finishing wounds on TKN.

Nah hid behind ruins and then got a timely init swing and was able to surround them and finish them off while I had the def finally.

Good game for Bob, he was a little unlucky on dice at the end, as mine heated up at the end.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old August 11th, 2013, 10:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

2013 Online Lightweight Championship

Map is Drugar v2
Glyphs are Astrid (Attack) and Sturla (Revive)
kevindola won the diceoff and will choose who places first.

#1 kevindola (5-0) vs. #2 Kinseth (4-1)
kevindola: Heavy Gruts x2, Nerak, Marcu, Grimnak
Kinseth: Nhah Scrih x3, Raelin (RoTV), Isamu (sit two)
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Go team underdogs!

Old August 16th, 2013, 04:22 PM

Congrats to Kevindola on his win, I was unable to defeat the mighty Heavies. Though one Valiant Heroic hero named Ravilis almost singlehandedily won the day against great odds...

Old August 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Grimnak wears the title belt for Lightweight tournaments, both gencon and online!

A daunting task for RaeRae and the cultists, but Kinseth was more than up for the challenge.
The armies set up on Draugur, with Astrid on the northern end, and the unconventional Sturla on the southern end.

Round 1: Kinseth Initiative
T1: Kinseth, much to his chagrin, wins initiative and sends out his cultists. Grimnak rumbles forth with his retinue of heavies.
T2 Raelin takes the level 3 perch close to her start zone ready to bolster her Nhahs. Nerak comes out (not in the best of positions, looking between the two icebergs in the north) More heavies come out
T3 More cultists, none venturing out past Raelin quite yet. Grimnak edges forward with his front in the shadow. He could have tried a chomp on Raelin but feared Cultist vengeance. Instead a Grimnak/Astrid imbued Heavy Grut puts a mighty 3 wounds on the Kyrie to end Round 1.

Round 2: Kinseth initiative
A nifty break for the cultist leader. An initiative switch here probably dooms him with Grimnak being able to take some comfortable positioning for chomping and Grut aiding.
T1 The cultist blades come out. Hacking 2 wounds on Grimnak, and killing the HG atop Astrid. Kinseth made some fine positioning having a cultist to the left and right of Astrid, making an attempt to block it for my turn. However, Nerak had other ideas, taking the snowed level 3s above Astrid and his 5 attack (1 skull) defeats the 3 defense (0 shields) Cultist, but BARELY. (that was a huge kill) With the cultist removed, I am able to retake Astrid on turn 1. On the grut’s turn they kill 1 Cultist and put the 4th wound on Raelin.
T2 Nerak took himself badly out of position for aid by gambling to take out the Cultist blocking Astrid. It hurts here as 2 Gruts go down to cultists, including the Astrid Grut (3 total gruts). Nerak gets more work as he hops off of the snow and takes Astrid himself, and killing the encroaching cultist (3rd), With Astrid back on the team, the Heavy Gruts kill Raelin and also take down the 4th Cultist.
T3 7 Cultists remain as one head towards Sturla. One is able to reach Grimnak, but his 3 skull attack (or maybe it was a 2 skull attack……it’s up for debate ). is blocked with 3 shields, helped by Nerak who can just barely see Grimnak’s spear past the iceberg. However, the 4th Heavy is killed. CHOMP for the first time all game, and HGs take down another (#5 and #6)

Round 3: Kevindola initiative
T1 Another Cultist goes away (#7). Sturla is activated and manages to bring 1 Heavy and 1 Cultist dead, but alas Raelin stays in the grave. My newly born heavy grut is quickly killed (5th/9)
T2 I do some repositioning as I now completely control the central-northern portion of the map, with Cultists swarming south. The cultists decide that Marcu must die for his inactivity this entire tournament and put 2 wounds on him.
T3 I pod up in the center waiting for a new round. Cultists attack and put 2 wounds on Nerak and another 2 on Marcu. Nerak took 2 wounds from a 3v6 and 3v5. Nerak’s survivability in this game, while not seeming that crucial at the time…would be.

Round 4: Kinseth initiative
Another nice initiative. At this point it is Nerak (1 life), Grimnak (3 life), Marcu (2 life), 4 Heavies vs. 5 Cultists
T1 Cultists take down Astrid Grut (6th/9) but a crucial block from Nerak fuels Kinseth to leave Nerak alive in order to block Grimnak from advancing to chomp. Instead he finishes off Marcu. I take Nerak out of the cluster though, disengaging him and taking Astrid. Nerak kills the Cultist by Astrid (8th) and the Heavies are able to swarm the areas around the cultists who had been attacking Nerak and the 3 Heavies finish off those 2 cultists (leaving 2 cultists)
T2 Cultist fails on Grimnak and another moves close. Grimnak disengages (3rd wound) in order to reach the other cultist and makes his second chomp of the day. This allows my 3 remaining Heavies to surround the cultist. However my 3 attacks (1 of 6, 2 of 5) are all blocked.
T3 The amazing Cultist (named Ravilis for his bravery and achievements) strikes down Grimnak with a mighty blow 3 skulls and a 6 defense whiff. My OM3 was on Grimnak anticipating the worst of not having Heavies left, so the round is over

Round 5: Kevindola initiative
1 Cultist vs. 1 life Nerak, 3 Heavies
T1 I win initiative, so this should be over…..but NO. Ravilis blocks the 5 attack from Nerak, and then blocks 2 more attacks from the Heavy Gruts (the 3rd having left to get Astrid). However Ravilis dinosaur slaying will not convert to Glacian swogs, and he is blocked.
T2 Nerak with a 4/6 attack slays the Ravilis the mighty.
Game Over
Survivors: 1 life Nerak, 3 cultists

Fantastic played game by Kinseth. He really had a great strategy to block Grimnak’s chomping and he was only a few breaks away from turning this around. If I hadn’t been able to kill the cultist blocking Astrid on R2T1, then that would have been a major turnaround. And my eyes were bulging as that cultist survived attack after attack. If Kinseth had won initiative in Round 5 and killed Nerak with a 3v3, then I would have really started sweating.

Here were the final numbers, probably skewed somewhat from that last cultist and the extreme rolling he encited.

Kinseth
Attack rolls: 47 out of 85 (55.29%)
Defense rolls: 28 out of 80 (35%)
Total dice rolled: 165
kevindola
Attack rolls: 50 out of 111 (45.05%)
Defense rolls: 25 out of 76 (32.89%)
Total dice rolled: 187

Last edited by kevindola; August 16th, 2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old August 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Light Weight Tourney CONGRATS KEVINDOLA!!!

Closing the loop on this thread with the final standings.

Thanks everybody for playing, I thought it was a fun tournament (even with some wacky glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events