Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 1st, 2018, 02:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Bolivar Trask (Breathing)

I'll make that my plan then, guessing 3 weeks or more since I haven't started on Constantine yet and it's the Holiday season now so I might be getting pulled in different directions or need to do some Christmas shopping instead of gaming. He needs to get voted through though before I can do the testing. His army builds will be pretty straight forward, but I'll mix up his opponents to see how he fairs vs. mutant as well as non-mutants.
Old December 1st, 2018, 10:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

As far as the Sentinels stuff goes I think we just need designer intent here - was this guy supposed to work just with the Sentinels we have or with any future Sentinels?
Old December 1st, 2018, 11:59 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As far as the Sentinels stuff goes I think we just need designer intent here - was this guy supposed to work just with the Sentinels we have or with any future Sentinels?
I assumed we were going forward with the plan that it would loop in future Sentinels, using Spidey's "Sentinel (Sentinel Mk V)" schema.

If we want to go back and retcon the OG Sentinels to be "Sentinel (Sentinel Mk I)" for consistency, I'd be fine with that.
Old December 16th, 2018, 01:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I assumed we were going forward with the plan that it would loop in future Sentinels, using Spidey's "Sentinel (Sentinel Mk V)" schema.

If we want to go back and retcon the OG Sentinels to be "Sentinel (Sentinel Mk I)" for consistency, I'd be fine with that.
My intent was for him to work with all sentinels but I guess we could leave it as is and if it's too much with future Sentinels we could always go the route proposed here to block out the future Sentinels and thematically make that work and argue that the future Sentinels were developed post Bolivar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'll make that my plan then, guessing 3 weeks or more since I haven't started on Constantine yet and it's the Holiday season now so I might be getting pulled in different directions or need to do some Christmas shopping instead of gaming. He needs to get voted through though before I can do the testing. His army builds will be pretty straight forward, but I'll mix up his opponents to see how he fairs vs. mutant as well as non-mutants.
Completely forgot about this.

I propose we move Bolivar Trask to Initial testing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Bolivar Trask (VOTE for INITIAL TESTNG)

yea

No big deal on the delay as I still have not gotten to the Constantine initial play tests, hopefully I can chip away at it this week but I also need to do some Christmas shopping as time is running out on that front.
Old December 17th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old December 17th, 2018, 08:08 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'd love to see all the Sentinels work here, but we can still work on that.
Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; December 18th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old December 18th, 2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright, I just posted up the Constantine initial so Trask is now up next on my things to test list. Generally planning one test vs. the X-Men, one vs. the Brotherhood, and one vs. a mixed army of mutants and non-mutants. His armies are going to all be pretty similar since he's so closely tied to the Sentinels and MDR Troopers. I'll just try to mix up the numbers at least once. Anything else you want to see here Japes just let me know as I'm sure I won't get around to rolling any dice till next week at the earliest.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:12 PM
C3G Landlord

You still have 90,120 as his points and I'm guessing you meant 90-120 point range as an initial guess. Looking at how his allies break down though I'm wondering if we shouldn't try him at 80.

MDR x6 = 180
Sentinel x3 = 540
Trask @80.......800 point army?

Otherwise I'd bump up the # of Sentinels by 1 or double the number of MDR and go with Trask at 100 for a 1000 point army. That might be best since then they could face off vs. the Classic X-Men 1000 point build.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 08:14 PM
Symbiotic

When you're playing 4,000,000+ point armies, he really does feel like he's worth about 90,120. Maybe 90,125.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library