Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:24 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Me and Joker Jr have drafted, and face off on Friday. Benji, would you like the armies?

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Yeah we need someone to fill in for Scapemage

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 29th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

Me and Sir Kinseth have drafted but have yet to firm up a date should be one night in the week, im also awaiting a date from sixthflagbearer too
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegaslen View Post
Me and Sir Kinseth have drafted but have yet to firm up a date should be one night in the week, im also awaiting a date from sixthflagbearer too

Shall we bring flowers?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:12 PM

Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker Vegaslen knows what's in an order marker

and chocolates lol
Old February 29th, 2012, 01:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Still waiting on sixthflagbearer's next pick here...
Old March 1st, 2012, 10:38 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Alas, I bring bad news. My parents are making me take a 3 week vacation from the Computer, so I must withdraw from this. I wish I could continue, even play another game, or finish the Draft with dok, but I won't be able to. Good luck to the ready of you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:05 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear that. (And for the rest of you... trust me, he is not begging off because he was in a bad spot with the draft. Far, far from it...)

Anyway, let's look at this... I think we can safely write off the sixth vs. scapemage game from HoB. Scapemage said he would play out the draft game with Bengi. That leaves:

Megapower999 vs Scapemage, B-or-below
Sixthflagbearer vs Vegaslen, B-or-below
Sixthflagbeaerer vs Dok, draft.

I humbly suggest that Megapower999 and Vegaslen face off in B-or-below, if they please. (Or they can just jump to playing the 5th place game with their week 4 armies, if they want.)

As for my draft game, I got nothin'. If Scapemage wants to beg off, I'll play against Bengi again. Otherwise, we can look for a sub to play out some or all of these games.
Old March 1st, 2012, 11:37 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry, I've been a ghost around here this week.

Dok's suggestion is good. Vegas vs. Mega, unless there are any objections.

Scapemage and I will get our draft game in, we set it up and I have first pick, but haven't picked yet. I think I'll go pick Guilty McCreech or something right now. . .

Dok, if you don't have an opponent, I can play you, or we can drop the game as we are seeding the semis randomly anyways. (another good reason for random seeding)
Old March 2nd, 2012, 05:39 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

I concur. Me VS Vega, B or below.
Me and Filthy go at it tonight, I'll post links soon.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 2nd, 2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Looks like we are postponed until 9PM CST
Old March 2nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
Ok, playing now!

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 3rd, 2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: We will finish up tomorrow night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events