Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 6th, 2013, 02:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
"I could beat that army!" ∆ 'Scape Challenge

Well met!

Quoting from Killometer's Classic thread:

Because no opponent in their right mind would allow it, this will probably stay strictly Theory, but imagine a game where you got to see the army you would be facing before you built your own army. How quickly do you think that you could obliterate your foe? In the interest of seeing what people put together I submit this challenge: build an army of 500 points and 24 hexes that can beat the most recently posted army as easily as possible. Feel free to include any specific strategies that you would use as well. And please quote the army you are focusing on, in case other posts show up between yours and theirs.

The following admonition is, thankfully, moot in
∆ 'Scape:

Also, Aldin reminded me that there are a few well known "rock-paper-scissors" counter-army builds, but ideally they won't be rehashed too many times here (it wouldn't be much fun to read the same 3 armies over and over and over as they infinitely counter one another. )

For the purposes of this thread, and since I will be starting us off, we'll use the latest + spreadsheet (found here). For now, it is this.

So. I'll begin:

210 Wolves of Badru x 3
150 Morgoloth (C3V)
140 Werewolf Lord
500, 12 spaces

Last edited by kolakoski; February 7th, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions