Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Big Font Update 8/31/10

Thanks for the kudos everybody!

I am almost finished with the HS font! Just some final tweaking and cleaning up and it should be ready for downloading.
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:54 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Big Font Update 8/31/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post

I am almost finished with the HS font! Just some final tweaking and cleaning up and it should be ready for downloading.
Patiently waiting.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 02:28 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Cyprien font preview 09/02/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post

Patiently waiting.
Your wait will be over soon... I hope. I have gotten some input from another member here and I am going to do some last minute design changes. I will be out of town this weekend so it will be next week before the font will be finished. I would say that I promise the wait will be worth it, but that will be for you to decide.

In addition to the HS Logo font I have also been working on a Cyprien inspired font. I find if I work on more than one font at a time it helps me stay fresh since I just work on the other if I get bored with one.

Anyhow, here is a sneak preview of what I have so far. I wanted a "morbidly corroded nobility" feel for this font (if that makes sense).

I used to do a lot of calligraphy so I broke out my stuff and started with a traditional blackletter design and went from there...
Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:17 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Cyprien font preview 09/02/10

I just downloaded the Grimnak font and it is just amazing. I can't rep you quite yet, but I will once I can. Looking foward getting whatever else you come up with.

Also you should talk to Truth or GB and see if they can install the fonts on heroscapers. They'd probably get more use here than anywhere else.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Holy Cow! That Cyprien font looks awesome! I'd make the J and the O a little more faded, but otherwise this is great stuff.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:15 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

These are great! Love the Grimnak font! The Cyprien would be my favorite, but it looks just a little too corroded. It's a great idea, and good execution, but I need to focus my eyes a little to read them, which I don't have to do with normal text. Maybe it's just me or something, I do wear glasses. Just my opinion. I love everything else about it though. +rep
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:22 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Awesome Cyprien font! The only thing I would suggest is un-corroding the letters just a little bit. Otherwise, AMAZING!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:27 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

The first two were good, but the Cyprein font is phenomenal!

(That was supposed to be your pos-rep comment, but apparently "I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lamaclown again." I'll get ya again eventually )

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 2nd, 2010, 07:40 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Holy Cyprien!!!
Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:58 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Hey Lamaclown would it be possible to submit these to an admin or something so you could post things in the heroscape font (Instead of Verdana, Times New Roman, etc).

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Holy Cyprien!!!
Is that possible?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:13 PM

Wow! I am blown away by the responses. Thank you for the great encouragement everyone.

I sincerely like to consider everyone's input when designing these so they truly will be for the community. However, I am not sure what to do. Some are saying too corroded and at least one says corrode some of the letters even more. Hmmm.... conundrum.

Does anyone else have any input one way or another before I go further with designing more letters for the Cyprien font?

BTW...
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Holy Cyprien!!!
Is that possible?

LOL!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction