Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 2nd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Remarkable Post Counts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Nope. You did not space after the comma following the word "up." Furthermore, the comma should have been a semicolon.
Dangit, Rev you can make anyone feel, wrong at anytime. Oh and I thought of a wicked awesome title,"Its not Skill its Rev" After those old Digorno comercials,"Its not delivery its digorno"

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old December 2nd, 2008, 11:01 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Dangit, Rev you can make anyone feel, wrong at anytime.
I do not try to make anyone feel anything. I, certaintly, can not make anyone feel anything via this medium. In person I might make someone feel pain or, possibly, pleasure, maybe tickle sensations, but not much else. If I can help someone realize certain facts, then that's just dandy, but their feelings are up to them, not me.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I do not try to make anyone feel anything. I, certaintly, can not make anyone feel anything via this medium. In person I might make someone feel pain or, possibly, pleasure, maybe tickle sensations, but not much else. If I can help someone realize certain facts, then that's just dandy, but their feelings are up to them, not me.
cannot
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:00 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
It's certainly, with only one 't'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 11:31 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's certainly, with only one 't'.
Or Coitenly, nyah, nyah, nyah

Old December 4th, 2008, 08:36 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Yes. Sometimes I mistype things and fail to catch or correct them.
Old December 4th, 2008, 09:06 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
How does that make you feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old December 4th, 2008, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
How does that make you feel?
Human.
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Last edited by Onacara; December 4th, 2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:50 PM

Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker Bill Newby knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

OK ... I don't get it ... but I don't really care!
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:55 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Newby View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

OK ... I don't get it ... but I don't really care!
Onacara wants to take Bo Derrick to inspiration point in the General Lee?
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:33 PM

That, my young friends, was a "Ten!" "Oh!" 01.

(the middle 0 arrives when you're old enough to know what the 10 is all about)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General