Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 26th, 2011, 03:40 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 9/23/11

I have a HoH Red Hulk I made. I enjoy it a large amount, but it is a bit smaller than 'scape Hulk.
Old September 26th, 2011, 07:27 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the Rep+ guys!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old September 26th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebeatk View Post
I have a HoH Red Hulk I made. I enjoy it a large amount, but it is a bit smaller than 'scape Hulk.
Yeah I have that one too. It is a great figure, I just haven't needed to paint it yet or found another need for it. But still, the figure itself is nice.
Old September 26th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We have the figure (or the silhouette of the figure) for next year's Free Comic Book Day - it's THOR! Looks pretty nice, I guess, from what we can see.
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:03 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Weird. I hope it is eventually painted.
Old September 26th, 2011, 09:27 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like the movie thor to me...

My Custom Terrain

Old September 26th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Meh. Not a very exciting freebie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM

I'd take it. Save me from having to finish painting my HoH version of him... with University life and two kids I don't see him getting finished before I could find that figure next year anyway.

My Custom Terrain

Old September 30th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, so, news on the next DC Set - not until Summer 2012. But, as a teaser, we've got a vote for a character to be included... polls haven't opened yet, but we've got a dozen characters to choose, a third of which haven't ever been Clixed! CHECK IT OUT!

For the curious, the options are:

Amazo
Big Barda
Fire
Kanjar Ro
Red Star
Starfire
Captain Atom
Gentleman Ghost
Kyle Rayner (Blue Lantern)
Red Tornado
Sand
Thorn

Personally, I'm pulling for Kanjar Ro. Space pirates ahoy!
Old September 30th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely - Kanjar Ro all the way! We should try to organize a voter block for him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2011, 12:38 PM

Kanjar-Ro for sure! I have been wanting that figure badly ever since First In Flight was released.
Old September 30th, 2011, 02:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Pirates? So you mean Kanjarrrrr-Ro? Sorry, couldn't stop myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations