Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 12th, 2006, 02:06 AM

kboleen is surprisingly tart
Can you post a link for tundra? I can't find it in downloads.

"Be of good courage..."
Old October 18th, 2006, 07:10 PM

lemur Woo who?
Yep - me too...cannot locate the Thaelenk Tundra quest cards -- they don't seem to be there...

Can anyone post a direct link to them?

Thanks!

Chris
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm they are in the download section. I could have sworn there were links to them in the first post.

Tundra Expansion

RttFF Expansion

Lava Expansion
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:27 AM

lemur Woo who?
There are links - but not to Tundra...

And, when you go to the category page, the Tundra is missing there, as well...

Apparently, they just hit the downloads page yesterday - I'll admit I hadn't checked since Weds.

But, in any event, Thanks!!!!

(Now, if I can just get the scans of scenarios for RttFF and Castle, I can start up my league this season!)

Chris
Old October 20th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I updated the first post with links to each expansion above the pictured example cards.
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:02 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
I don't know about these............ they're............ different.

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 25th, 2006, 08:04 AM

cavie Woo who?
They're GREAT - we hadn't played with them for a while and took them out the other day and ended up playing about 6 games. I had a big map set up and it didn't have any specifics or scenario goals. Once we got out the quest cards it brought the board alive and we got in some quick games. When are the Castle Quest cards coming out???? I want em!
Old November 11th, 2006, 09:47 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
We played a game of Quests today (we= dad, friend, his son, me) and everyone enjoyed the new twists. The friend moved Guilty away from where Braxas was killing his Ninjas because he didn't need her for a quest. The friend's son (11 yrs) didn't get the concept and devoted his time to killing me and just putting me into a foul mood, but that's life.

Anyway, thanks for creating and sharing this with us.
Old November 12th, 2006, 07:42 PM

xyzchyx has disabled reputation
This is a very cool addon, but I can't get the backs to line up properly with the front of the card.

There are two ways I can think of that this could be alleviated:

1) don't have a solid background on both sides of the card.. so that one side being off by a millimetre or so wouldn't matter

2) Rearrange the pages so that the card backs are on the same page as their fronts, and are situated immediately side by side so that you just fold at the line between them and use a drop of glue to hold the front and back together, solving the issues of alignment between multiple pages.
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:03 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
They were set up for gluing and/or card sleeving as that is how the majority prefer to print them out. I myself prefer a solid card so I have an alternate page for the backs that is overprinted yellow. It is the same image except the yellow bleeeds beyond the edge of the card. I take the PDF to Kinkos and have them print double-sided color copies on Xerox X-100 100# cardstock. Then cut them out using the card fronts as the cutting guide. If you would like to print double-sided cards PM me with your email address and I will send you a copy of the solid card back PDF. This back may be used for all QoH and QoH expansion sets.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 16th, 2006, 09:52 AM

lemur Woo who?
Hi Malechi,

I PM'd you with my email address, a few days ago -- looking for these solid backed cards, but I've not heard back...so I figured I'd post here, in case you missed it...

Also - does anyone have an ETA on the Castle quests, and when they might be available?

Thanks!

Chris
Old November 16th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Been busy, I will get them to you ASAP ...

As for Castles, there is no deadline yet as they haven't been started as of yet! I have received some Quest ideas from Ryougabot, but nothing yet from Netherspirit (and, currently not expecting anything from Quests of HeroScape creator Teamski - Teamski, are you going to get involved this time?)

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions