Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:39 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-Ups – Seeking New Testers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Ooh bribery, I like it.
Got two stuck in the OP. Need to quid pro some quo over here.
Me too. Maybe I'll snag Wonder Girl. Might have time tomorrow morning.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ooh bribery, I like it.
Got two stuck in the OP. Need to quid pro some quo over here.
Me too. Maybe I'll snag Wonder Girl. Might have time tomorrow morning.
Lemme know. I'd be happy to take another shot at Atom-Eve to try to clear her out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Lemme know. I'd be happy to take another shot at Atom-Eve to try to clear her out.
I'll let you know tonight. Someone else can snag your deal if they get to it. I've been enjoying busting out the Titans again though, so Wonder Girl should be fun. Forgot how much I like them!
Old August 2nd, 2019, 03:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
I'll let you know tonight. Someone else can snag your deal if they get to it. I've been enjoying busting out the Titans again though, so Wonder Girl should be fun. Forgot how much I like them!
Try her with Wonder Girl Donna if you do it. Dueling lassoes is a blast.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:08 AM

Anybody going to take me up on the playtesting exchange offer?

Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:54 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Yeah I’ll do it. Might not be instant but I really want to play Wonder Girl anyway 😬
Old August 3rd, 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I’ll do it. Might not be instant but I really want to play Wonder Girl anyway 😬
Sweet. Atom-Eve is one I don't mind taking another crack at and would love to clear out.

Signing up for Atom-Eve and signing you up for Wonder Girl!

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I’ll do it. Might not be instant but I really want to play Wonder Girl anyway ��
Sweet. Atom-Eve is one I don't mind taking another crack at and would love to clear out.

Signing up for Atom-Eve and signing you up for Wonder Girl!
Don't forget Lady Death, she's sitting there so lonely
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:41 PM

I'd rather finish out a character I'm invested in (Atom-Eve) than do the first test for one I'm not (Lady Death). But I'm only seeing five testers signed up in the OP right now (LP, me, Ronin, Streaky, and Archie) so yooooou could sign up for Lady Death.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm gonna hit my initial today/tomorrow and then see where things lie.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
But I'm talking you into it!

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
But I'm talking you into it!
Actually, it's more like out of it
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy