Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Current HasbroToyShop.com Promo Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious View Post
To anyone that used the recent 20% off with free shipping code... HBRFF20

Did it work on your order correctly?

I placed an order with it, I got the free shipping, however I did not get the %20 off... was there some special rule to it? It marked the order %20 off in the shopping cart before I sent it... but they charged me the full price, minus shipping.
Im not quite sure what you did wrong. When did you us it? I placed two orders and both got 20% off an free shipping.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:30 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

I placed an order with it, I got the free shipping, however I did not get the %20 off... was there some special rule to it? It marked the order %20 off in the shopping cart before I sent it... but they charged me the full price, minus shipping.
I just attempted to make an order with it, and it didn't work at all. Then again, it may only work for orders of $50 or more. I'm not sure.
Old May 18th, 2008, 09:39 PM

donaldb Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomolka View Post
Quote:

I just attempted to make an order with it, and it didn't work at all. Then again, it may only work for orders of $50 or more. I'm not sure.
The site that lothar42 gave us says that that code expired April 27, which is probably why it isn't working.

Do you have the NERV?
Frisbee. Heroscape. Airsoft. Life is simple.
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldb View Post
Quote:
Quote:

The site that lothar42 gave us says that that code expired April 27, which is probably why it isn't working.
Correct, the HBRFF20 code has expired. It had no minimum order size. Now, I took Draconious' original message to imply that he used it within the valid timeframe. If not, and the code still gave him free shipping, that would be worth knowing, 'cause the current codes are slim picking and if you just ned one expansion that might be the best code going...

Old May 19th, 2008, 11:02 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!

I ordered a month or so ago, ordered wave 7, was not instock then, so they only just now charged me and shipped the items... because it was not instock then might be why they charged me full price. Since the check out was only saying I would be billed X amount they are not allowed to bill be X+$ amount...
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

Quote:
I ordered a month or so ago, ordered wave 7, was not instock then, so they only just now charged me and shipped the items... because it was not instock then might be why they charged me full price. Since the check out was only saying I would be billed X amount they are not allowed to bill be X+$ amount...
I keep having trouble getting the details straight, but I guess what you are saying is that they charged your card more than they would say they were going to charge it at check out, right?
That seems like they made a mistake. Just call them and tell what happened (in a calm and understandable way) and they are more than likely to resolve it for you right there and then. It probably wouldn't hurt to have either the confirmation email they sent you or the print of the check out screen ready. Best of luck, and let us know how you did!

Old May 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM

donaldb Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldb View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Correct, the HBRFF20 code has expired. It had no minimum order size. Now, I took Draconious' original message to imply that he used it within the valid timeframe. If not, and the code still gave him free shipping, that would be worth knowing, 'cause the current codes are slim picking and if you just ned one expansion that might be the best code going...
That is what I thought Draconious said too, but Gomolka said that he just made an order with it, so it that post was meant more for him.

Do you have the NERV?
Frisbee. Heroscape. Airsoft. Life is simple.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:17 PM

dmacleod66 Woo who?

i beleive the most recent code is pony10 for 10% off, just used it on a order of heroscape and got the 10% off, so it works.
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

Something much better should be just around the corner.....
June is a slow toy month

Old June 1st, 2008, 05:37 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

I don't believe this was posted yet:
SPRREQ8 - 10% off Expires 8/31/08
Now, I am holding out for something much better, like 20% off + free shipping...

Old June 8th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm just posting so I can subscribe to this thread.
I couldn't figure out how to do it any way else, but you smart people probably know how.
Old June 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
I'm just posting so I can subscribe to this thread.
I couldn't figure out how to do it any way else, but you smart people probably know how.
you did it the only way i know how as well. stupid smart ppl.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales